Vitamix Blenders: Vitamix 4500 and Vitamix Super 5200 Reviews
Vitamix blenders have the reputation of being the best blenders on the market today for use at home and in professional kitchens. It is commonly used by professional chefs to prepare everything from creams, smoothies, soups, sauces, and other recipes. according to the advertising Vitamix has the power to handle the thickest, toughest ingredients! In my kitchen I use a blender to make fruit smoothies and green smoothies, juices, soups and ice creams, but Vitamix blender - other than being one of the best smoothie makers - can have many more uses.
Vitamix Features and Benefits
Vitamix is a versatile and powerful appliance. Vitamix blender will help you simplify your kitchen by replacing your blender, food procesor, juicer, and mixer on your countertop.
- Versatile Machine. Vitamix can blend, cream, mash, puree, liquify, juice, knead and even cook. You see, Vitamix motor comes with front and reverse action. While the front action will work like in any other blender (just much more powerful), putting it in reverse causes it to heat up and cook whatever is in it. The Vitamix 5000 and 5200 models feature a dry blade that allows you to grind your own flour. Many people Vitamix as a juicer.
- Powerful motor. When switched to the highest speed, it will make a perfect smoothie, ice cream, puree, or flour (if you have a dry blade).
- Easy to clean. When you are done, just pour in some water, add a drop of dishwashing liquid, and turn it on for a few seconds. Vitamix will do the job itself.
- Long warranty. It comes with a warranty period of up to 5 or 7 years, depending on the model.
- Comes with a recipe book to jumpstart your creativity. Vitamix comes with a recipe book and information how to use the blender for optimal results. Based on that you can go on to produce your own delicious creations.
Making Smoothies and Soups in Vitamix
Which Vitamix Blender Should I Choose?
How is the VitaMix 5200 different from the Vitamix 4500?
I have been researching different models of Vitamix, trying to decide which one to get. Here is the information that I found:
---VitaMix TurboBlend 4500--- is a high performance 2 speed blender with one wet blade and two-speed control (high and low). It carries a 5 year warranty.
---VitaMix 5200-- is a food processor with 1 wet blade, variable speed and 7 year warranty.
---VitaMix Super 5200--- This is the top of the line model, a powerful food processor with variable speed (for up to 35 food tasks), one wet blade, one dry blade, and 7 year warranty. The dry blade is used for chopping dry ingredients, grinding grain and kneading dough.
- Vitamix Blender: Great Recipes for a Healthier Lifestyle
Vitamix blender has the reputation of being the best commercial-quality blender on the market today. It is used by many professional chefs worldwide to prepare smoothies, soups, sauces, and other recipes. In...
- Vitamix Juicer: How to Make Juice Without a Juicer Using a Vita Mix Blender?
Because making juice can be time-consuming and quite messy, not many people make them on a daily basis. What few people know, there is an easier, faster, and less messy alternative to making juice with a...
- Making Juices and Smoothies with Blenders
Having written about making juices and smoothies with a blender (read Juicer Recipe: How to Make Juice Without a Juicer Using Just a Blender?)