profile image 48

I constructed my own home on my own property in 2009. There are no loans involved so I had no...

closing or HUD-1 forms. The rural area of Texas I live in has no Certificate of Occupancy. I moved into the home on 11/17/09. What documentation should I send in with my IRS Form 5405 to get the credit. I have the documentation for the tax records proving my previous home ownership 5 years prior.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.