Shopping tips for Carpet Cleaner Machine
Searching for the best carpet cleaner machine for your carpet cleaning routine can really be a daunting task particular if you don't know what you should look for. With so many types and models of carpet cleaners available in the market, it is definitely not easy to pick the right one for the job. You should never decide solely based on the pricing as most probably you will end up with the wrong carpet cleaning machine that won't do the job right.
There are two main things that you need to consider before making your purchase decision. These include:
The first thing is to determine which type and model of the carpet cleaner that is suitable for your carpet type. Carpet are made of different materials and you should find out which carpet cleaner works best with it. Getting the wrong one will ruin your carpet and thus incurring more cost as you will have to spend extra money for a new carpet.
Secondly, after finding the right type of best carpet cleaner for your carpet, it's time to consider for the cost. Pick the one that suits your budget, don't always go with the premium models which come with extra functions and add-on that you might not need. On the other hand, do not also pick the cheapest one in the line as most probably they might not have the quality that you are looking for. They might break down after just several uses. If you are really on the budget and you wish to go with the less known brand, do check out for the warranty terms. What and how long does the manufacturer covers for the machine.
Tips on Choosing the right Carpet Cleaner Machine
When you are choosing for the right carpet cleaning machine, you might want to pay attention to a few features that most best carpet cleaners have. Below are the feature that you might want to look at:
- Steam Cleaner: Best carpet cleaner normally will have this steaming feature. Steam is able to make the cleaning process more thorough and which at the same time sanitize the cleaning area. The steam emission is able to kill and destroy germs that hidden in the carpet and this is definitely very essential if you have small kids that love to play on the carpet.
- Sport Cleaning with Extra Detergent: This feature is particular useful when you want to direct extra detergent or shampoo towards a certain spot on the carpet. Well, sometimes there might be stains that is hard to get rid of without extra detergent and brushing.
- Spinning Brushes: Brushes is one of the most important aspects of a carpet cleaner. It assists in scrubbing and putting pressure on the dirty spot to get the dirt and stain out of the carpet. Spinning brushes will help to lift off the dirt which has been brushed off and eliminate the stain from the dirty spot. Some models even have speed control function where you can change the speed of the spinning brushes according to your need.
- Two Separate Water Tanks: One tank is specially for the clean water where the machine will squeeze it out during cleaning process (after mixing with detergent). The other tank is for the dirty water where the machine will suck back the utilized water into the lower tank for dispense later when the whole cleaning process is done.
- Heated Drying: This feature is used to dry your carpet after the cleaning section is done. By allowing the carpet to dry fast, you can avoid it to get dirty again as dirt stick to damp cloth pretty fast.
- Wide Head Upholstery Nozzle and Stretch Hose: Well, this feature will enable you to work easily on difficult terrain or hard to reach areas such as under the furniture or on the stair. With the right size of upholstery nozzle attached to the stretch hose, it allows you to reach and clean narrow opening with ease.
Hoover Steam Vac Dual V Carpet Cleaner
Tips on How to Clean Carpet
- Carpet Cleaning Machines: Choosing the Right One to do the Job
Carpet is undoubtedly, one of the home accessories that should be kept clean all the time and which, this is particular true for maintaining its beauty and of course none other than hygienic reason.