The Dyson DC 25 vacuum cleaner, a personal review
The Dyson DC 25 vacuum cleaner - possibly the best ever vacuum cleaner.
A Dyson Vacuum cleaner costs a lot - is it worth it?
Here's my personal experience.
I unpacked the Dyson DC 25 ball cleaner, plugged the Dyson in,vacuumed my living room floor and was amazed. I'd thought my floor was clean- the Dyson DC 25 knew otherwise. This incredible Dyson ball vacuum with root cyclone technology picked up a full container of dust and dirt from my carpet! You have to buy a Dyson for your next vacuum cleaner! (IMO!) I have now had my Dyson for four years - it still works brilliantly.
Is the Dyson a suitable Christmas gift? Take the poll below and share your view.
In this review of the Dyson DC 25 ball vacuum cleaner I'll give you my personal story of how I fell in love with Dyson vacuum cleaners , why I think the Dyson vacuum cleaner is worth it's high price, and tell you about all the little features that make the Dyson DC25 so special.
I hate housework, but I love my Dyson DC 25. This is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned. Is a Dyson vacuum worth the money? Read on !
Read this review, and see if you think your next vacuum cleaner purchase could be a Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Here it is- the Dyson DC 25 Ball vacuum cleaner - I own the Dyson DC 25 all floors.
If you can't see the price of this Dyson DC 25 Ball vacuum cleaner, click through to the Amazon site, as Dyson does not always allow the price to be displayed up front. Click through, and you'll see that the Amazon price is excellent- but still a heck of a lot for a vacuum cleaner.
Read this review to see why my personal experience says this Dyson vacuum cleaner is worth it's price.
I have the all floors version of the Dyson DC 25, as I have a combination of carpets and hard floors.
It's worth remembering that the Dyson is a bagless vacuum cleaner- save on bags! Plus, it comes with a five year guarantee. If you need a new hose - the Dyson team deal with it and replace it quickly and free of charge ( just remember to register your purchase)
I own this Dyson DC 25 all floors cleaner. Quite simply, it improves my life, by making housework less of a chore. Every scrap of dirt and dust is picked up, and in the see through cannister you can view the results of your efforts. Quite simply, the Dyson DC 25 is a brilliant vacuum cleaner.
- Dyson – official site | Dyson.co.uk
All the Dyson range, with every technical Dyson detail you could need, including unbiased reviews. UK readers can buy direct from the official Dyson site.
- Latest Dyson vacuum cleaner technology | official site
See and read about the Dyson DC25 and all the other Dyson products.
The Dyson Vacuum cleaner soft dusting brush - My favorite Dyson accessory- a Dyson soft dusting brush.
I'm normally resistant to buying accessories, but this Dyson soft dusting brush is brilliant, and I would recommend that if you buy any Dyson vacuum cleaner you also buy this Dyson soft dusting brush.
This Dyson soft dusting brush attaches to any Dyson vacuum cleaner, and enables you to dust all surfaces, sucking up the dust into the Dyson container. You can almost throw your duster away if you have this Dyson soft dusting brush.
If you attach the soft dusting brush to the long arm of the Dyson DC25, you can reach all the high cobwebs and corners, sweeping the soft bruch safely round.
I use the Dyson soft brush to clean lampshades, dust tables, chairs , ornaments, keyboards, music systems and computer stations to name but a few of the uses of this great Dyson tool.
The only thing I don't recommend this Dyson tool for is the television and delicate screens. I think it could scratch slightly on very sensitive surfaces, so I don't take the risk - I stick to my microfiber cloth for these.
For everything else, the Dyson soft dusting brush is a quick , easy, hygenic way to dust.
Reasons why I love the Dyson DC 25 vacuum cleaner. - What makes the Dyson DC 25 vacuum cleaner so great?
There is the number 1 obvious reason- the Dyson vacuum cleaner works brilliantly.
An important part of my review of the Dyson DC 25 though, is the little things that I love about the Dyson Ball as well as the bigger things.
Here are the reasons why I love my Dyson.
- The Dyson DC 25 picks up dirt better than any other cleaner.
- The Dyson DC 25 has a really long flex, so you can clean a huge area without plugging and unplugging. This is important to me!
- You can see how much you've picked up in the clear dust canister. This makes me feel so happy and very virtuous.
- You can easily see when the Dyson DC 25 needs emptying.
- The Dyson DC 25 is very, very easy to empty.
- You don't need to buy bags for the Dyson DC 25
- The Dyson DC 25 filters are very easy to reach and clean.
- If you register your Dyson DC 25 online with the official Dyson website, Mr James Dyson sends you an email after a few weeks to remind you to wash your filters. How cool is that?!
- The Dyson DC 25 attachments are easy to reach, easy to fix, and very effective.
- The Dyson DC 25 has a very long reach. I have high ceilings which I can easily dust with the long Dyson arm and the Dyson soft brush attachment.
- I just love the ball on the DC 25. The Dyson ball rolls around the room and turns corners like a Formula 1 racing car. The Dyson DC 25 is the most easy to push vacuum cleaner I've ever owned. If you think the roller ball is just a gimmick you're wrong. The Dyson Ball is just fantastic. It gets into corners and round bends better than any other cleaner I've owned.( and I've owned a lot!)
- The Dyson DC 25 looks great. I love it.
- The Dyson DC 25 works equally well on carpeted floors or hard floors. It does a great job on the kitchen and bathroom floors.
Is there anything I don't like about the Dyson DC 25? - I've listed the things I like- what don't I like?
I've tried to be fair. It's difficult when you're in love, and I love my Dyson DC 25. I never thought I'd ever say that about a household gadget- I hate housework with a passion, but this Dyson vacuum has improved my life hugely.
However, in the interests of a fair review, here's what I don't like about the Dyson DC 25.
- The Dyson DC 25 is a little heavier than other vacuum cleaners I've used, and so is a little harder to carry upstairs.
That's all folks! That's the only slightly bad thing I can say about my Dyson DC 25.
I don't want a vacuum cleaner as a Christmas gift from my husband! - Heck, no household tools for Christmas please!
There are some women who apparently like to get household tools as a Christmas gift.
If something is needed by the family and household to make it run more smoothly ( a Dyson certainly does that) then it should come out of the general family budget. ...........unless the woman of the household really , really does think this would be a great treat.
I have a friend who really wanted a new food processor. She does a lot of home cooking, and her old one had broken.On Christmas day she unwrapped her present wondering what treat it could be..... and there was a kitchen tool- a food processor. Boy was she unhappy! Her husband had made a bad call!
Would you just love a special vacuum cleaner( a Dyson of course) for your Christmas present?
If you're buying a new vacuum cleaner, remember this.
The Dyson DC 25 vacuum cleaner changed my life! It could change yours too!
You can buy Dyson vacuum cleaners and accessories on ebay - See what Dyson gadgets are on ebay
Dyson, the very best vacuum cleaner, sometimes appears on ebay.You can also find Dyson vacuum accesories.