jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had a greenhouse what would you grow in it?

1. dwilliamson profile image61
    dwilliamsonposted 8 years ago

If you had a greenhouse what would you grow in it?

Be creative in your answer.

2. karibaskets profile image52
    karibasketsposted 8 years ago

I do have a greenhouse, and it started out as the place to grow all the things that no longer fit in the house!  Now I have more room, so I have more plants!

3. grantvicr profile image51
    grantvicrposted 8 years ago

My answer would be: Lilacs, white roses, and lilyz! ^^ I also would love some vegetables....I would probably do some experimenting so we can end world hunger but thats the answer to another question....hehehe

4. Sensual Girl profile image61
    Sensual Girlposted 8 years ago

I would grow daisies. In my twilight years I plan on standing on a different corner in every major city at some point handing each person who passes me one daisy.  You just can't help but feel good.

5. gusripper profile image36
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

OF COURSE PLANTS THAT COULD BE EATEN -THING THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT BECAUSE YOU MUST KNOW ALLOT ABOUT THEM

6. shirleybill profile image56
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

That would depend on what type of things you like. Many people use a greenhouse for growing vegetables year round.
    If your interests are more in flowers, then decide what type of flowers you like to grow.
    If you are looking at this from an investment angle, as far as starting your own business, then you may want to consider a variety of plants, especially fruit trees, elephant ears, tropicals including palm trees..these can be grown from seed and are very nice plants.

7. Amy M profile image54
    Amy Mposted 8 years ago

I would ue it to start cuttings from existing trees, shrubs, etc. I would use it to start seedlings for vegetables and flowers. If it was big enough, I would like to have a citrus tree, like Satsumas or lemon. They don't grow well in the colder climate I am in. One thing is for sure, it would be full, no matter how big it was.

working