This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

I have some Crown Staffordshire coffee cups with saucers. Orange background with

1. profile image45
    annhuntposted 7 years ago

I have some Crown Staffordshire coffee cups with saucers. Orange background with bright parrots.

Rf No. 705707 with a hand painted No of 11674. which I think may be the person who did the last painting of the handles and rim in black. I see it is around 1920. Can you give further information please. Thanks. Ann

2. profile image61
    ClassicRepposted 7 years ago

Hi Ann,

These numbers, especially on older patterns, can be for internal purposes and will do little to help identify the pattern. Your best bet is to take a picture and email it to replacement china companies. They are the ones most likely to be able to help you.

A simple Google search for "Replacement China" should get you started. Good luck.

Josh

working