jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i need to locate a timer for my maytag dryer model # SDE3606AYW if have found th

1. profile image44
    lillylady101posted 7 years ago

i need to locate a timer for my maytag dryer model # SDE3606AYW if have found them for all kinds...

of prices from 19.95 - 129.95, How do I know which one to purchase, on the timer, the little black box it has model M460-G and then also another # of 2200920.  Can you please tell me the correct part # and which brand to purchase

2. World-Traveler profile image57
    World-Travelerposted 7 years ago

This is what I would do.  I would contact the nearest Maytag dealer and ask them for help.  Maytag is a really good brand.  I grew up with a Maytag.  It was a very reliable washer and dryer combination.   Hope this helps.

3. profile image56
    james381posted 7 years ago

Made by Whirlpool. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, and others.
    Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore. Whirlpool makes alot of replacment partd for all these other brands.
    If yougo to this site your part is 71.24,don't know what you price range is,but I use this site twice.This should go right to the timer,I believe.Good luck

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/part_ … id=4290511

4. fyxer profile image61
    fyxerposted 7 years ago

The  correct part number is---y2200920
    this timer is avaliable from sears, it cost $67.95  plus shiping and taxes,
    it is also avaliable from morcone appliance parts but marcone might charge you more.

working