jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your design style and is it a direct reflection of your personality?

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What is your design style and is it a direct reflection of your personality?

Is your style Early American, Traditional, Art Deco, Modern, etc. and how do you think that is a reflection of you?

2. lindacee profile image95
    lindaceeposted 5 years ago

My design style is traditional with eclectic touches. Funny, that describes my personality as well! Great question, Charlu. It will be interesting to read other Hubbers responses.

3. edelhaus profile image77
    edelhausposted 5 years ago

My style is definitely eclectic. I like good design form every era but I use a unified color scheme to make it all cohesive.  Though, if I had to pick one I guess I'd say modern... from the 20's to now.

4. Maude Gervais profile image55
    Maude Gervaisposted 5 years ago

I could not put my style into a defined category because I am still young and new to the whole "artist world" but I do whatever inspires me so yes, I think that what it does reflect my personality, or at least an emotion I felt when I decided to paint or draw a certain thing. For now, I really like drawing and painting vintage looking women or close up faces. I guess it reveals my passion for fashion and feminine beauty.

working