jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your least favorite housecleaning chore?

1. Efficient Admin profile image91
    Efficient Adminposted 2 years ago

What is your least favorite housecleaning chore?

Mine is cleaning blinds.  I dread doing this chore and only do it once a year, if even that.  What is one chore around the house you dread, and that you must force yourself to do?

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

All of them.  I hate each and every one of them.

3. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 2 years ago

I laughed to myself when you mentioned cleaning blinds. I too am remiss in this area. Actually, after 15 years, I have methodically gone from room to room replacing the old blinds. So far, I've installed seven new blinds with five more to go.

The other chore I really despise is cleaning the bathtub, shower, tiles and toilets.

4. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 2 years ago

Starting any of them is the worst chore! It is the hardest work. However, the wonderful sense of refreshment I have when any of them are done is such a great motivator that it overrules that initial blah feeling.  If I keep how I will feel in the end in mind I can even smile when I start!

5. Happylovejoy profile image97
    Happylovejoyposted 2 years ago

Cleaning the bathrooms. The hair (I can't believe I drop so much hair everyday and still have hair left on my head), the slime like thing that shampoos and soaps leave around the shower area, the toilet, the sink, the mold that starts to develop between the titles - hate them all! I rather do ironing (which is my next least favourite thing to do).

working