jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Living, Off grid with solar or just using natural energy

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

I'm building a mini home or cabin system that almost anyone could afford to live in, off grid.

Please share your experiences

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Castlepaloma, this sounds very interesting. You need to explain what it is that you are trying to do exactly, and what experiences must we share. I have never lived in a mini home or cabin system so I can't help you, but I am interested in finding out what it is that you are doing. Do share!

2. basementideas profile image60
      basementideasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting and actually, we're planning to build one.

Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

do tell?

2. Jonathan Janco profile image69
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

I think the Shakers had it right. As far as building houses goes, anyway.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 … 122247.htm

Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

For many people buying CFL light bulb is their greatest contribution to green energy. When mainly what they have done, has increase the danger to themselves within their home in which is 10 times more toxic than being outside.

I first offered these green homes to the Vancouver homeless housing, But the legal nightmare were the only thing holding it back. Now it’s been up graded for the greenies and minimum wage people who ever dreamed of living in a cardboard box in the middle of the road. (I love mighty pythons)

My Green homes soon will be finished, costing less than $15,000.to build.  Running cost extremely LOW and no mortgage. Now living off the grid and planning to build a rent to own off grid mini home Park, A production design for pre planted panel system fully installed with plant matter, It’s a a great turnkey 200 sq ft mini Home, Ready for delivery approximately six weeks after ordering. 

We are constructed the homes in BC OR for an extra cost constructed can be on your site. For most places in North America, We may expand these mini parks almost everywhere also except, if the rich don’t crush us first in the process

working