iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaner
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner
It is a fact that there are people out there that are far too busy to clean their house floor every day and indeed keep it clean. It might even be you. They often refuse to pay a half-hearted cleaner to do half a job, so they dedicate a day to cleaning.
People who can't do this are those who suffer from allergies and are punished each and every time they vacuum, because the cleaning process disturbs the dust and flares up their allergic reactions. Despite the fact that even have those vacuum cleaners that claim to help people will allergies.
The perfect solution to both scenarios is the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies.
This futuristic and clever domestic appliance not only lets you clean the floor without coming into contact with allergens such as dust or pet hairs, you don't even need to touch the machine!
It is an automatic vacuum cleaner, suitable for a wide variety of floors such as wood, carpet and hard flooring - with a remote control.
iRobot 770 Vacuum Cleaner
- The latest technology in vacuum cleaning.
- Circular shape weighing 14 pounds.
- Size is only 13.9 inches x 3.4 inches x 13.9 inches..
- HEPA technology incorporating two HEPA filters,
- Advanced cleaning head for absorbing dust and dirt.
- Remote control - no need to come in contact with the Roomba when it is cleaning
- Set up your choice of times to work. Instantly, daily or weekly.
- Use time is now 50% longer than previous Roomba models.
Three stage bagless system.
Advantages of the iRobot Roomba 770
- The iRobot Roomba 770 is fully equipped with high filter technology. Totally designed to remove dust, dirt and even hair up to a massive 98%.
The HEPA filter (High-efficiency particulate air) prevents airborne particles polluting the room’s environment. Fantastic news for those who have an allergy to dust and pet hair. Even better news is that children can play safer on the floor.
- iRobot offers the ability to use the remote control in another room, watch TV and vacuum the floor!
- Set up your own cleaning schedule with the timer. The iRobot has up to seven cleaning sessions for a week. Set it for instant, hourly, daily, weekly and it starts work all by itself.
- The Roomba is smart, will it falls down the stairs? – No! the cliff detecting technology prevents it from falling off an edge. It has wall following technology to help clean along edges and in corners. The iRobot has Virtual Wall Lighthouses, this technology allows you to program a barrier to limit the Roomba vacuum from entering out of bounds areas.
- An additional advanced system in the iRobot Roomba 770 is the AeroVac Series II. It actually detects dust, dirt and hairs then vacuum them from the floor.
- Furthermore, the iRobot Roomba 770 will automatically adjust itself to provide the most suitable cleaning height and level for all floor types.
Downsides Of The Roomba 770
- Just the one disadvantage of iRobot Roomba 770 is that it will not replace the conventional l vacuum cleaner.
- It is perfect for cleaning flooring but don't expect it to make it's own way around the house and climb stairs!
Quick Review of Roomba 77002 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
In Summary; Roomba 77002 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: allows you to take a break from floor cleaning, put your feet up and put the fantastic Roomba to work for you.
Not only does his extremely powerful vacuum work to your schedule, on your command, it cleans when and where you want it to but it won't climb stairs and you'll need to leave doors open if you want it to do another room.
It has side brushes that spin and clean along the walls and then counter-rotating brushes act just as a broom and dustpan would.
Clog-resistant design for more efficient suction
Powerful vacuum pulls dirt and hair off brushes into the AeroVac Series 2 bin, efficiently packing the debris so you need to empty the bin less frequently.
Special bumpers cushions the impact made between the Roomba and any object it encounters during the cleaning process
Like a radar it monitors the spacial area more than 60 times per second and automatically adjusts to different flooring types such as carpet, wood, lino and even follows walls, identifying fabric decorations such as tassels and cords.
What You Get In The Box
- iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning machine
- Rechargeable battery, self-charging home base with power supply
- Two Virtual Walls, brush cleaning tool, extra filter
- Instruction manual
Is a robot vacuum for you
Could you use a remote controlled vacuum cleaner?
How do you rate it?
Why Buy A Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
There are lots of reasons why it makes sense to buy a robotic vacuum cleaners, the main one being pure convenience. Yes, they are great for people who are allergic to dust, pollen and pet fur, but convenience is at the top of the list.
We have to be real about such things because there are limits to robot vacuum cleaners. For instance they need thoroughfares, This means if you want three rooms cleaned, you need to lave all doors open to all access and don't expect it to to climb stairs or use an elevator.
Once you understand your robot vacuum's limitations, it will serve you well and without disappointment.
If you do have an allergy, or someone at home has an allergic reaction to dust and pet fur etc, then you have a couple of options; one, you can simply set it to work in another room whilst you relax or do other jobs in another room.
The other option is to program it so that it does the work when nobody is at home ..yes, set the timer!
When you are out and about, your floors are cleaned. If you want upstairs and downstairs doing, then either buy two robot vacuum cleaners, or set it to work downstairs one day and upstairs another day.
If you have trouble getting your standard vacuum cleaner in hard to reach places, then the robot vacuum cleaner is perfect, it will get under beds, in fact under all furniture easily.
If you have different floor levels the robot will detect this and won't move forward if it is too steep, but a ramp or slope will help it - the good think is it won't tumble of a stage or down stairs.