how to build outside fired - building energy saving outdoor wood boiler
Mostly wood fired boiler used for heating the water. This can be constructed with simple manner, provided we should have the basic idea about that.As well as we should have the wood waste material as fuel. Alongwith that , we should build a small shed to keep the dried wood pieces and brances to avoid moisture and rain.
Choosing the place for boiler
Usually backyard of house is recommended for building the wood boiler. And nearest area should free from any trees or plantations. Atleast we should aware the pipes from wood boiler have minimum one to two meter distance from taps.This will save us energy. Even the fire wood should be maximum five meter from wood boiler. Area should be properly fenced to avoid household animals and even childrens easiest approach.
Building wood boiler
1. Build concrete structure above ground level , nearly 21/2 foot.
2. Then we need build small but spaced furnace. This depends on our usage and requirement.
3. Upon that , you keep your water container ( like drums or stainless steel containter)- not the plastic one)
4.Cold water connection should be given from top.
5. Hot water should be outlet .
6. Everything should be provided with valves.
7. Provide a pipeline for steam vapour.
8. Chimney should be there to create natural drought. That's why the wood boiler should be outside the house , where you may get minimum air .
9. For energy savings, we must strict to the temp required for our usage. Instead of steaming out the water.
10. Depends on our climatic conditions and the quantity of water, the temp can be achieved within one hour.
11. Take care of your envrionment from smoke, by using properly seasoned firewood .
12. Hot water is yours.