How To Increase Leads
Boost Your Leads
Leads are a life saver if you're experiencing slow business or a recession. Leads are a window to the future, and they increase the potential for more future business.
When you plan a lead generation campaign, there are some things you need to consider.
- What will you tell your prospects that will get them to make the next move in the buying process?
- How many leads do you want to create? Do you want soft leads or hard leads? Do you want a large portion of soft leads or a small portion of hard leads?
- Who is your primary prospect? What is the primary market for your service or your products? How will you respond to the inquries?
- What offer are you going to be using in your lead generation program. What offer have you used before? Do the pieces of the puzzle fit together in your lead generation? In other words, does it all tie intogether?
- What incentives can you give your prospects to get them to respond NOW rather than later.
- Can you use telemarketering as a follow up to the lead generation program?
- What format are you going to use? Which is best? Will a post card be sufficient, or do you have to use a full-blown direct mail package?
These 7 questions should be at the top of your list when it comes to increasing sales leads. There are many other factors to consider, but these are the tip of the ice berg.
Think about your current customers. What are they? Who are they? They are the key or the link to your prospects. Whoever is buying your services right now, is a prime example of the kind of market you will target in your lead generation program.
What is it that got these people to buy your services or products. Don't be afraid to ask your current customers what it is that made them buy. People love to share their opinion and they love when you ask them what they they think.
Those answers are the key elements to your lead generation campaigns. Those are the stepping stones in your sales letters to get them to buy again and again.
Increasing your leads is important, because without leads, you can't get to the sales. You need to have a steady flow of leads coming in, much the same way you breathe air. Don't stop trying to generate leads, just because business is booming and your schedule is filled. Keep on generating those leads!
Make sure that you think about how you set your lead generation program up from start to finish, especially if you are putting in hundreds or thousands of dollars into mailing lists and postage. It makes no sense to have a huge hot list, and a weak lead generation package. Think it through. If that's too much for you, hire a marketing expert!