The Oxford Philippines International School and Oxfordian Colleges
Philosophy, Vision, Mission
Oxford-Philippines International School & Oxfordian Colleges believe that quality education is a potent instrument in liberating the people from the bondage of poverty and misery. As such, quality education must be indiscriminately accessible to all in order to realize the ultimate aim of existence
The institution envisions itself as one of the prime educational institutions in the country and in the world that offers affordable and world-class quality of education to all peoples of the world.
In pursuit of its vision, the school commits itself to:
1. Produce graduates who have acquired world-class skills in their respective areas of discipline;
2. Provide global education by adopting an international standard of curricular programs and by establishing linkages and affiliation with government, non-government and other institutions both locally and abroad;
3. Provide significant liberal education so as to give the students a strong foundation in their respective disciplines;
4. Create a learning environment that enhances the values of love of God, nationalism, responsibility, independence, creativity, service and other human values;
5. Cultivate an environment that develops a culture of excellence;
6. Encourage the participation of all members of the academe in socio-civic activities with the aim of helping the community to improve;
7. Provide an avenue for all the members of the academe to develop a sense of appreciation of nature and a sense of responsibility to protect all creations of God;
8. Discover and enhance the interest of the learners based on the concept of multiple intelligences so as to make them excel and become more productive citizens of the country and the world as a whole; and
9. Continuously improve its services to the learners, the alumni, and the community.
OXFORDIAN COLLEGES & OXFORD-PHILIPPINES INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, INC.
Paliparan III Dasmariñas, Cavite
Cell phone Number: (+63) 09212671232
Motto: "For God, Country & People"