The Many Benefits of Emu Oil
The Glorious Emu
Emu oil has resurged in popularity in recent years with overwhelming evidence from more then satisfied users that this multi-purpose oil works like nothing else they've tried. There are many so-called miracle oils on the market but this is especially intriguing given proof of it's long-lasting natural benefits. The oil that comes from the emu is secreted from the dense layer of fat found on the back of the bird.
Known since prehistoric times, the emu has roamed the planet for thousands of years and still exists today. Originally found in Australia's outback, the emu provided native Aborigines clothing, shelter and food.
What's especially amazing about emu oil is it's ability to replicate and come very close to human sebum. Therefore keeping in perfect alignment with your natural skin. The aborigines have always known how powerful emu oil has proven to be and has relied on it's magical affect of healing ability throughout generations. Elder Aborigines would wrap themselves in the skin of the emu bird to relieve aches and pains.
The anti-inflammatory properties emu oil possesses, allows the oil to absorb into the skin flawlessly and has a similar effect to that of ibuprofen. It can allow wounds to heal faster and with much less scarring. Emu oil contains a high amount of Vitamin E which is a known overall excellent moisturizer. Hands, knees, elbows, patches of painfully dry skin anywhere can benefit tremendously from this highly protective oil.
Probably, the most interesting fact of emu oil is that it's also loaded with anti-oxidants that can miraculously soften wrinkles, improve complexion, thicken skin with less irritation then other types of oils. The way it works is, moisture is locked in and because of Emu oil's gift for forming a protective barrier, will seal and stop any additional moisture loss. An added benefit, emu oil can be especially soothing because it's also chalk full of anti-inflammatory agents that will help soothe tired aching muscles and with less discomfort. Sports physicians use emu oil regularly when tending to professional athletes who constantly deal with muscle strains and leg cramps. Additionally, Chiropractors claim quicker and longer-lasting results when using emu oil on their clients.
Dry painful skin
A little Emu Oil goes a long way.....
Emu Oil adds protective sheen.
10 Main Uses for Emu Oil
Eleven Uses of Emu Oil
1. Eczema ~ comforts inflamed skin and lessens redness and irritation.
2. Burns ~ helps to speed healing with less scarring, also effective in post-radiation burns.
3. Wound Care ~ Applied gently and often to wounds will soothe and allow less permanent scarring.
4. Joint Relief ~ relieves stiffness caused by muscle pulls. Emu oil will relieve pain and lessen swelling and inflammation.
5. Bites ~ Pain and itching will be greatly reduced from bug bites or stings and alleviate pain and redness.
6. Arthritis ~ fast pain relief
7. Moisturizes ~ Superior, absorbs quickly and deeply. Stretch marks and aging skin benefits include reduction of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
8. Chapped Skin ~ excellent for soothing dry cracking lips
9. Diaper Rash ~ proven to naturally lessen pain and redness.
10. Pets ~ Adding a teaspoon of pure emu oil to pet food and/or using a few drops when brushing their coats will provide overall better health.
11. Hair and Scalp ~ A few drops massaged into a dry itchy scalp can provide deep penetrating conditioning and heal and irritated scalp. It's also been shown to thicken and strengthen hair follicles.