Women: Prevent Hair Loss
Hair Growth Supplements?
Eat right, exercise, reduce stress, rest, gets lots of sleep and your are well on your way to maximizing your hair growth potential. You can either take a good supplement that contains the necessary vitamins and minerals or you can make up your own formula.
I have personally had some long term success (at least for me) with the Botanic Choice, put link, vitamins that are specifically designed to assist the body with the maximum hair growth building blocks.
While eating the proper foods that contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals will help, it is a lot more difficult to guarantee that you will get all the vitamins and minerals you need from the foods you eat.
List of Supplements:
Taking the following supplements every day can boost hair growth for many people:
- Vitamin B-complex – 50 mg. of the major B-vitamins (including folate, biotin and inositol) Vitamin B-6 – 50 mg. of vitamin B-6
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids – one to two grams daily
- Vitamin E – 400 to 800 IU daily
- Beta-Carotene – 10,000 to 15,000 IU of beta-carotene daily One recommended daily dose of magnesium, sulfur, zinc Silica (horsetail) – 300 mg. daily Nettle – 250 mg. three times daily Flaxseed oil – one tbsp daily or one tablet Beta-Carotene – 10,000 to 15,000 IU of beta-carotene daily
Verseo is another leading of hair growth, hair loss, electrolysis, beauty and wellness items that we have great experience and results. The company has been in business for more than 10 years, and is located on Madison Avenue in New York.
The products are well-known around the world and extensively marketed via infomercials, print, and home shopping channels such as HSN and QVC. Some of the more popular products include the ePen Permanent Home Hair Removal System, Hair Plus Shampoo, and the Lasertron Hair Growth Brush – which has been featured heavily in USA Today. Link here
Hair Growing Tips
Some hair loss experts have discovered that people have excellent hair growing results by following the Zone Diet, which is low in fat. Many other hair care experts recommend the Zone Diet as very helpful for hair care concerns.
Here are some other hair growing tips:
- Eliminate or cut back on smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas which weaken the body and block maximum hair growing potential.
- Eat a healthy diet. Avoid foods that are high in sugar or fat.
- Treat your hair like a piece of fine old lace. Treat it carefully avoiding any unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.
- Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Do a series of ongoing hot oil treatments to protect the hair's shaft.
- Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.