How To Marry a Millionaire
Finances, taxes and managing money have never been my strong point. To be honest my only knowledge about money is how to spend it and enjoy it. Having to write about finances has been a great challenge, I have never filled in a tax form by myself, I don’t do any investments and as I mentioned before, any money in my account seems to disappear at the speed of light. So what is my best advice to manage your finances? Easy… Marry a Millionaire!
You must be asking yourself how? That is not possible. But if you take it as a challenge, I can assure you that it is the easiest of things to do. The world is a constant war, so like in wars, you just need to have a tactic and use it. Remember to have fun in the chase, enjoy the battle and you will end up winning the war.
Find me a millionaire ...
How To Marry A Multi-millionaire
A comprehensive guide to marrying the super rich. The author shows you how to enter the High Net Worth dating circuit where most single multi-millionaires meet their wives.
Here are a few tips to get you started on the hunt and marry a millionaire:
1) Go to the “right places”. Dating a millionaire is easy if you go to the right places. No offence but sitting in your living room watching romantic movies will never get you a man, never mind a millionaire! The best places I found to meet the right people are London, Marbella (Spain), Paris and the Alps.
2) Once you have chosen your target town I’d suggest you start doing some research and go to the top places. You don’t even need to spend a fortune doing this. Places where you can date a millionaire include: good restaurants, fashionable discos, art galleries, museums, the hippodrome, casinos, etc. Get to be known in these places by the right people, and soon you will make friends who will invite you to spend an afternoon at the horse-races, for example, without having to spend a penny. Mixing with the right crowd allows you entrance to the top places. I have a friend who went to boarding school in London but her family lost all their money. She continued socialising with her school friends who were always inviting her (expenses paid) to fancy holidays. Because she continued living as she was used to, surrounded by wealth and attention, she never lacked for anything. Now she is happily married to a very wealthy and influencial Londoner.
3) Do some research about the men available. Forget about the married ones, those too young (they only want to have fun with no commitment) and the too old (they cannot be bothered getting married again). This leaves you with a short list, so now learn a bit about them, their interests, hobbies, the places they frequent, their friends. This is war and you need to be sure about the tactics you are going to use.
4) Rule number one if you want to get married is: Do not look as if you want to get married. There is nothing scarier for a man than a woman desperate to settle down and cut off his freedom. Avoid the marriage subject.
5) Acquire expensive tastes. Even if you cannot afford it, learn to identify a Chanel from a Jean Paul Gaultier just as well as a Picasso from a Reuben’s.
6) Learn about perfumes, it is very flattering for a man when you can identify his personal scent.
Rich men: The United States still has more billionaires than any other country
- The World's Billionaires - Forbes
The 2013 Forbes Billionaires shows 1,426 names, with an aggregate net worth of $5.4 trillion, up from $4.6 trillion. There are 210 new ten-figure fortunes. Again, the U.S. heads the list with 442 billionaires, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
The Bluffer's guide, Learn to bluff your way. Be able to talk about anything
7) Learn to bluff your way. Be able to talk about anything, wines, whisky, cheese, stock markets, horses, architecture, art, anything. You don’t need to be an expert, just learn enough to bluff a little bit. After all “your target” does not want to talk all night about the stock market with you, but it would help if you understand what he is talking about and you can come up with a few clever comments.
8) Do not look too interested in money. No one wants to go out with a gold-digger, at least not past a first date.
9) Hold your jaws tight and do not look amazed when he spends money on you. You are not for sale. His displays of money do not surprise you.
10) NEVER ask for presents or money. NEVER.
Learn to behave appropiately according to where you go
11) Learn how to behave appropriately according to where you go. You can eat a hamburger with your hands in Mac Donalds, but if you are dining in a 5 star restaurant you are expected at least to know how and when to use the cutlery and glasses in front of you. In Peru and France we have etiquette schools where children/adults can go to learn in a few classes the basics of etiquette. If you cannot afford one of these schools, I am sure that you can at least find a book about it in your local library.
12) Look your best. Enhance your beauty. You do not need to be a Miss World to attract a millionaire, but you need to take care of yourself so he feels proud of taking you places with him.
13) Be mysterious. There is no reason why you need to tell the story of your live to your “target”. Most men are not very keen in listening to long stories anyway, and the chances are that your future husband is too busy with his business to sit next to you and console you for your misfortunes. Remember you are looking for a wealthy husband, not a personal therapist.
14) Listen to him. Listen attentively even to his most boring business stories. While he “bores you” with his stories, offer him a relaxing massage (you can learn this in books or online). If you do it right, soon he’ll forget about his troubles and change the subject.
How to Get a Rich Man
How to Get a Rich Man, is designed to help the reader get the right man step-by-step and outlines the path to true love and financial security. Leaving behind the guilt and judgment, this book shows women the best ways to make the most of what they’ve got.
15) Cook for him. Yes, cook him a meal. Men who live alone are use to eating in restaurants or having a cook. If you cook for him not only will you show him that you care for him, but a home made meal will be a real treat.
16) Be fluffy. Give him the impression that you need to be loved and protected.
17) Do not criticise his friends or family. If you don’t like them you can say it but do not go around criticising them.
18) Spoil him, treat him nicely; the way you want him to treat you.
19) Never feel “intimidated”, not by his money, his friends, or the places he takes you to. Think instead that you deserve it all and more.
20) Fall in love and enjoy yourself. Do not forget to invite me to the wedding –all expenses paid of course ;)