10 hobbies to turn into a Passive Income Stream
The simplest thing you can do to start earning a passive income stream is to turn your hobby into one. Why go into a business that you know nothing about while you can use your hobby to generate passive income and you already have a lot of knowledge about it.
1. EBook: If, you enjoy writing, you can write an eBook on how to write (creatively, professionally, or argumentatively) any type of writing that you like to do
2. Create Articles: You can create articles about your hobby and submit them for publication on revenue sharing sites. Most sites will split the page views and earnings with you.
3. Website: Create a online website all about your hobby. You can then talk about your hobby and sell ad space or introduce affiliates and earn money while talking about what you are passionate about.
4. Art Galleries: If you like to paint and see a market in it start a home gallery and have companies rent it out from you. Sell your paintings online with a small online store.
5. Specific products: If you have products you are passionate about say model railroading you can set up an eBay store and sell products related to that from a drop shipper.
6. Investing: If you are a educated investor and can get some positive returns start a side business with investing money. You get a small cut of the profits and earn passive income for your advice
7. Start up a mice farm in your backyard. There are so many pet stores around the area that are always buying fat mice for their reptile exhibits.
8. Room: If you are a regular at hotels sometimes the owners will let you buy the rooms for when you are in town you can stay. But, while you are gone the hotel will rent the room for a profit and split the share with you.
9. Recipes: maybe you love to cook and you have some killer recipes that you can turn into a small business by selling and trading them.
10. Seeds: Maybe you like to garden and have rare or uncommon plants in your area you can harvest seeds from these plants and sell them online to other gardeners.
These are just a few of the thousands of hobbies that people have that can easily become a passive income. There is no reason why a hobby cannot turn into a nice source of income for you now and in the future. Take your time do your research and learn about how to setup th business. Once you have started I’m sure you will want to start that full time and pretty soon you will have the passive income that many others can only dream about.