- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
101 Google Adsense Tips
101 Google Adsense Tips Part 1
1. Your Google Adsense Earning = Impression Count x Click-though-rate x Cost-per-click x smart-pricing-factor.
2. Impression Count is basically total page views or referred traffic or you can say number times of your Google Adsense Block shown.
3. Click-through-rate (CTR) is ratio of clicks to the total impressions. It can range from 0.1% to 30%, but most commonly around 1% to 10%.
4. Cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you get paid from Google Adsense for a click. Traditionally it refers to the amount of advertiser pay for each click, alternatively it could be understand as amount publisher get paid for each valid click.
5. Smart Pricing Factor is the factor that counts the value of each valid click or time spends by user in the advertiser network or website.
6. Apply from Google Services like Blogger.com, Google Sites, Google Knol and Google Apps, for faster approval. Though Google Adsense sometime do not accept invitation from certain regions like India and China if your website is not 6 month old
7. Once you get the Adsense Publisher ID, you can put the Google Adsense code on other websites without requiring further approval.
8. Read the Google Adsense policies carefully.
9. Viewing your website will not ban you, just make sure you don’t click on Google Adsense adverts, however repeated website viewing to jack up the website page views, can bring some trouble.
10. If having any trouble with your Google Adsense account, Google Guys they will have the solution for you.
11. Choose a high paying niche without too much competition.
12. You can try some high paying keywords from Keyword Section of this weblog.
13. Sign up for Google Adwords; it can help you in understanding the procedure well.
14. Use niche keyword in website domain name.
15. Use the main keyword of your article in Page Title.
16. Use Meta Tags for your website or blog, Learn "How to add Meta Tags"
17. Submit your website to open or free directories like DMoz
18. Submit your urn to search engine crawling.
19. Create and submit your Sitemaps to Yahoo, Google and Bing.
20. Put targeted keyword in Page Title.
21. Repeat your main keyword relevantly in your article.
22. Write about the latest buzz or breaking buzz in your blog or website as they drive more traffic to your blog.
23. Learn CSS and HTML
24. Google is not the only search engine, Optimize your website for other search engines too. This will also increase your chances to add more visitors.
25. Invest in original and fresh content.
26. Try the copyscape.com for finds the thefts for hard earned content.
27. Article Marketing is one of the best ways to gain the traffic. Use the websites like Hubpages and Squidoo for example.
28. Auto feed your blog to Twitter and Facebook, using twitterfeed.com
29. Auto feed your blog to other blogging websites using ping.fm
30. Create a Facebook page for your website.
Also Check 101 Google Adsense Part 2
Thank You For Reading