Can We Really Make Money Working From Home?
Homework is sometimes seen as a precarious activity, or as a mere supplement to income.
But that's not always the case, and thankfully!
Why people who could not move would be paid less than others? Why would people whose schedules do not allow for conventional work schedules be forced into precarious work?
Working from home does not mean doing bad work. And many people who have opted for telework are even more productive than the average.
But some works at home escape this image. Because they are particularly well paid.
In a moment, you will discover these activities at home and they're average salary.
These figures are taken from a study by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and taken up by Forbes magazine.
Of course, you have to take them backward. All these jobs are not necessarily adaptable in France (or in Canada) and it is better to inquire.
But this gives an idea of the potential of homework, especially today, where it does not necessarily make sense to move to finally work in front of a computer.
You are ready? So let's find out these numbers!
TOP 10 of the Highest-Paid Homework
1. Doctor and radiologist!
- Average earnings per week: $ 1,975 (approximately $ 1,440)
- Average the annual salary of general practitioners: $ 186,000 (approximately € 136,000)
Remember that medicine is a much more profitable sector in the United States then in France.
2. Software Engineer and Software Developer!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 1,549 (about $ 1,130)
- Average annual salary: $ 85,000 (about 62,000 euros)
3. Financial Director!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 1,227 (about 890 euros)
- Average annual salary: $ 99,000 (about 72,000 euros)
4. Teacher at Home!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 1,166 (about 850 euros)
- Average annual salary: 59,000 dollars (about 43,000 euros)
5. Market Analyst!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 1,162 (about 850 euros)
- Average annual salary: $ 61,000 (about 44,500 euros)
6. Nurse at Home!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 1,055 (approximately € 770)
- Average annual salary: 62,000 dollars (about 45,000 euros)
7. Public Relations Officer!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 1,126 (about 820 euros)
- Average annual salary: $ 51,000 (about 37,000 euros)
8. Writer or Author!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 987 (about 720 euros)
- Average annual salary: $ 55,000 (about 40,000 euros)
9. Tax Return Preparer!
- Average weekly earnings: USD 1,061 (approximately EUR 774)
- Average annual salary: $ 31,000 (about 22,600 euros)
10. Graphic Designer!
- Average weekly earnings: $ 890 (about 650 euros)
- Average annual salary: 42,000 dollars (about 31,000 euros)
So, of course, these home-based jobs are not all remunerative in France, and some require some years of study.
But the trend that we notice is that the work at home is in full extension. In almost all trades that do not require a mandatory physical presence.
This represents time saved, less pollution on the roads, and more comfort.
This market is growing. And this is the best time to start.
To quickly receive an offer of work from home near you, you are free to complete the form below. The opportunities are not lacking!
© 2020 Shaunzay