- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
Earn Extra Money Taking Surveys at Home-- Yes, It Really Does Work!
Not a Fortune, but it is a Start.
Not a con. Earn Real Money.
You really can earn money on the internet taking surveys, reading e-mails, watching videos and even playing games, all in the comfort of your own home. A few weeks ago a friend sent me a link to a site that she insisted was not a con. I was, of course, sceptical at first, I have been caught out by these things before, but I decided to give the site a try. And guess what? It really does work!
Now, being realistic, this method of earning some extra cash is never going to make you rich, but it is a real way of making money and providing you with a small second income. During my first week, I earned £25.56, not bad considering I only visited the site every other day and spent very little time actually doing anything. I wanted to make sure the site was genuine before investing too much time in it.
I am happy to report that the InboxPounds site is indeed the real thing. You earn £1.00 just for signing up.
More Ways to Earn Money.
The Inbox site gives you several different ways to earn money. Taking surveys is the most obvious one and the most lucrative for me. You can also -
1) Watch videos. Easy but pays very little.
2) Search the web. You earn 1p for every two searches, a maximum of 15p per day. You also earn 10p per week bonus as a gold member. That adds up to an extra £5.00 per month on average. Just for using a different search engine.
3) Play games/ bingo. A fun way to earn a little more.
4) Complete cash offers. These are free and don't require you to give any bank/credit card details and so are perfectly safe.
5) Perform tasks. I found this a bit tricky but I am not very good at that type of thing, I know some people who earn quite a bit this way, so give it a try.
6) Refer friends. This is a good way to earn extra cash for doing nothing and your friends will thank you too.
7) Earn bonuses. You earn an extra pound just for requesting a check.
8) Earn from Gold membership. You earn a Gold membership for every payout you request. Every time a new member joins InboxPounds without being referred by an existing member, a current Gold Member is automatically credited for ‘referring’ the new member. Your Gold Membership guarantees you a portion of this pool of new non-referred members and all the benefits it includes.
Some Important Things to Remember.
1) Remember to check the website at least twice a day as new surveys are added all the time, you don't want to miss out. Don't wait for them to e-mail you new surveys, which they do - but not as often as I would like.
2) Check for new videos to watch every day. You can watch the same video several days in a row.
3) Request a payment as soon as you reach the limit to take advantage of the referral system and to claim your £1.00 bonus payment.
4) Learn your way around the games and tasks sections to maximise your earnings.
5) Refer your friends to the site to share their earnings too.
6) Don't forget to use the InboxPounds site if you need to search for anything, it provides the same results as any other search engine but pays you to use it.
My Next Check is in the Mail.
I have just requested my next payout check, I left it a little longer this time as I wanted to let it build up a bit before asking for a payout. In my opinion that was a mistake. Every time you request a payout your inbox total is reset to zero - but - the inbox people credit you with £1.00 as a bonus payment to get you started towards your next check. So you can earn an extra £1.00, that's 5% for doing nothing!
Once requested the payment check takes a week to ten days to arrive, so don't panic if it doesn't drop through your letterbox in a couple of days, it will arrive.
My advice would be to ask for a check as soon as you tip over the £20.00 mark.
In total, my earnings so far, including my new check amount £34.52, are £103.52.
I hope to increase that amount quite a bit next month now that I have got the hang of the site and will devote a bit more time to it.It looks like it will become a good way of adding to our monthly income, not enough to live on but it will help pay the bills or pay for a few little luxuries.
If you do become a member of InboxPounds when you join you will be asked to fill in a short survey about yourself and your interests. Don't skip this bit as the type and amount of surveys the company send you will depend on your answers.They do require a wide range of people - different ages, hobbies, employment etc but when all is said and done they earn their money from the people who commission the surveys. Advertisers are notorious for preferring the 18-35 demographic, so if you fall into that age range you will be sent the maximum number of surveys by e-mail.Don't worry if you are not in that age range as there are many more surveys posted on the actual site that will be suitable for you.
Here is a link to the InboxPounds site that I use.
My Second and Third Payout Checks.
Give it a try.
Please do give this site a try if you want to earn a little more money, after all, what do you have to lose - except a small amount of your time.
It really does work!
Please take the time to answer this simple poll, thank you.
Have you already tried to earn money by taking surveys?
© 2013 GALAXY 59