Freebies At Your Grocery Store!
Try Something New-Couponing To Save Money!
Are you someone that could use some extra income or maybe you are just plain out tired of the high cost of groceries. Here is an opportunity to learn how to save your family tons of money on grocery and non grocery items. I would love to walk you through a step-by-step free tutorial. Allow me to show you how I cut my grocery bill in half and even get free items while shopping. Believe it or not sometimes I even get paid to shop. Lets Get Started!
1. The first thing you need to do is get a Sunday paper and clip all of the coupons that you feel you will want to use. If you are someone that would like to get multiples of the same item then you will need to get more than one paper.
2. Once you have all of your coupons cut out, you need to get organized. To get organized, you need a coupon binder. A coupon binder is just a photo album with baseball card holders inside. If you will use your coupons to purchase multiples of items, you should make sure you stack all of the same coupons together. This is how people create a stockpile. A stockpile is a stock of all of the things that you need and want.
3. You can use a large binder or a small binder. It's your preference. Your binder should be organized in a way that suits you. You can put all of your personal care items together. You could put all of your food coupons together and just how ever you feel comfortable about organizing your coupons but remember organization is key. This will save you very long trips in the grocery store.
4. Once you have created a system that works for you, then you need to pull out the sales papers from your Sunday paper and play what I call the matching game. Take a look at your paper. Take a pin out an circle any items that you feel you may want to purchase. Now take a look at your coupons and see if you have any coupons that you can use with those circled items.
5. If you do, this is a way to receive double savings in one. You are combining a store sale with a the amount that you will save with your coupons. To take this a step further, how about combining three deals in one and perhaps you will get items free, almost free or you may even get an overage where the store actually owes you money.
6. This can be accomplished by using a manufacturer's coupon which is a coupon that usually has a barcode on it and is found in your Sunday paper given by the manufacturer. Plus by using a store coupon which is a coupon that is offered by the store only. You can only use these in the store that the coupon was given. For example if there is a Kroger store coupon available then you can only use that coupon at Kroger stores. Then sometimes the store will have a sale and this is a way of getting three deals in one. The ending result will amaze you!!
7. Take advantage of stores that double coupon. Stores that double coupon will give you double the amount off of coupons that are usually .50 cents and below. So if your coupon is .35 cents off the store will give you .70 cents off the coupon amount.
In all honestly learning this new system is not too complicated, a person just has to be very watchful. Paying attention to what is on sale, taking frequents looks at your coupons will help you to remember what coupons you have. There are many tips and tricks of the trade but if you follow these seven steps you will get the hang of it. Take one great piece of advice from me. Always keep coupons in your purse or in your car because how many times did I leave the house not knowing that I would actually need to stop by the store and my children would give me a call and tell me to bring them something from the store. I have gotten to the point where I do not like to shop anymore without my coupons. Take advantage of the steps listed and apply the information to department stores as well and I am sure that in no time you will be on your way to saving big!