Simple Ways to Earn Big With Fiverr
How I Am Making My Own Steady Income on Fiverr
The first time I heard of Fiverr, I thought I wouldn't be able to make money from it. But now when I see orders coming in, I feel it can be a platform you can use to make a nice income online provided you spend some time on your task.
If you haven't yet heard of Fiverr.com, then let me do the introduction. Fiverr.com is a site where you can buy or sell services worth $5. You can find some amazing deals over there. People are selling awesome graphics, banners, logos, SEO services, and more for an awesome price of $5. This is great news for buyers but how about sellers? Will they be able to make some money using Fiverr.com? The answer is YES! I know of many people who are making $1000 per month on Fiverr by offering simple services. I say "simple" because they have enough expertise to consider the task as simple - but these very skills are in huge demand when it comes to people who don't possess these skills.
For example, a person who isn't that great with Photoshop will look forward to outsourcing that job to experts. On Fiverr, there are people who are offering to help you out with creating stunning logos, banners, headers for a nominal price of $5. For them, creating a simple banner is not much of a fuss and hardly needs time. These simple logos can be created in a matter of minutes by these designers. Imagine completing many of such orders in a day for a whole month. You get a nice income to boast of!
Another gig you can try out is by writing articles. You can get all the info you need by doing thorough research on the Web. If you are going to create simple websites, you can use PLR articles for content.
A Screenshot From My Fiverr Account
As you can see, I got a revenue of $144 since I joined Fiverr. I'm not boasting of 1000s here - but this was earned when I was not so serious about doing Fiverr gigs. I had not promoted the gig and I feel with a little promotion and more orders, I too will be able to reach that task of $1000/month from Fiverr.
Updated Fiverr Income Photo - May 2011
What Type of Gigs Should You Promote?
- Usually, I have seen that only those type of gigs which are useful for others (namely, services) do well on Fiverr.
- Create a gig that you can complete off easily. This way you can take up more orders in a day. More orders -> More money -> Chance of you reaching that $1000/month landmark is more!
- Check out the featured or popular gigs on Fiverr.com. Maybe you can try a similar gig if you are good at it?
How I Am Making Money on Fiverr
- By starting a gig which I'm an expert at (and maybe you are too!).
- By finishing my gigs on time - Repeat customers are very very important! This is why you should create a great first impression. I have got a list of repeat customers who love my work and are coming back for more.
- By responding to any customer queries ASAP - You have to make your customer feel important no matter how much the price of your service is! Some people on Fiverr provide crappy customer service because they think they need not work too hard for a service so cheap. This is stupid on their part! By creating a strong client list on Fiverr, you can get customers who will be willing to pay you more once you move out of Fiverr to create a bigger business.