- Personal Finance»
- Frugal Living
How to Live on $150/month
Living om $150/month does not have to be a dreary existence although it will certainly be challenging. You will have to think outside the box to make this budget work and use all of your available options.
Living on $150/month
Living on $150/month comes down to two major expenses, shelter and transportation. Lower these to almost 0 and living on $150/month is possible.
1. Shelter - Living in a car, van, or r.v.
- Renting a room and subleasing it to roommates to pay the full rent.
- Renting a bedroom in a house
- Living in a tent
- Living on a boat
- Living with relatives
- Housesitting and getting paid to watch someones house
2. Transportation - Ride a bike
- Public Bus
- Car Sharing
- Friend give ride
If you can lower or eliminate shelter and transportation costs then living on $150/month will be manageable. Once these two expenses are lowered or eliminated the rest of your expenses are easy to handle.