- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
How to Make Money Online 10 Precautions
Earning money online is a craze today. But, there are some limitations and precautions of earning money online, which we should keep in mind while doing so. Here are some precautions to keep in mind while trying to earn money online.
1. Do not pay anything to join a Scheme (site or program): I have seen many fraud schemes that ask for money to start earning money online or to learn tricks to earn money online. All these schemes are fraud. They will show you fake glamour to trap you in the web.
2. Stay away from get rich quick schemes: A lot of money can be made on the internet, I agree with this statement. But it takes time to develop such skills and knowledge. You can make a lot of money blogging, but it takes time to earn living from it.
There are many scammers on the internet. Scammers would show you fake glamour about their scheme. They would lure you to join under them. Don’t haste to join such schemes. At the end of this article I would explain what to do to recognize such scammers.
3. Referrals: For earning money online you need right information about the sources of online income. There are lots of sites which explain the sources of online income and they also show you dreams of becoming billionaire by joining some schemes and sites. They do so because they can earn referral commission by joining you under them.
Remember no one can earn money without hard work and time. There is nothing wrong in joining under referrers, but only join under those who show you the right scheme and doesn’t lure you to join. True persons will show you the right statistic only. Predators will calculate as ‘I have earned $752 joining _ scheme in a week’. Beware of such predators.
This type of checking is necessary especially for the survey sites, because you have to give your true information for getting right survey jobs. Remember, do not give your mobile number to any survey site, and use fake E-mail address to sign up for these types of sites. Do no use your personal E-mail address for sign up.
6. Don’t expect to be rich overnight: You can’t leave your current job just by earning online. You can do so, but it would take time. You can earn extra pocket-money online, but can’t get living from it in short time. No doubt you can earn thousands of dollars, but not in just one week or month. You can earn much money only after working hard in a right direction.
7. Do multiple tasks: Don’t rely only on just one task for earning. Do multiple tasks. You can write articles on your own blog or you can sell it too. You can do simple tasks on different freelancing websites. Try to earn money through social media too.
All these things will work, but you need patience. Do not rely only on one source for income. To know about how to earn money with Facebook or twitter, just search in Google. You would get the answer.
8. Stay away from illegal jobs: There are many sites which offer ‘captcha’ solving jobs, which are illegal. Because, ‘captcha’ is for human test. Only human can solve ‘captcha’, and computer programs can’t do that.
This job is provided by hackers, who use software to sign up on thousands of websites in short time. Their software could not solve ‘captcha’. So they would find people like you and me for this illegal job.
9. Do online research: You can easily find out the facts about any scheme or site online. To know legitimacy of any scheme just Google. Type in Google the scheme name and then type as “scam/review”.
For example I want to know the legitimacy of wealthy affiliate scheme then I would type in Google as “wealthy affiliate scam”. Doing this I would get many opinions about the scheme. Do like this for all the schemes you want to try.
10. One last thing: Use every free scheme or site. Doing this you will get vast experience. You can join sites for data entry jobs, writing jobs or any work. Initially try to earn some pocket-money, and don’t expect thousands of dollars in a month.
With passage of time you will get the skills and experience to earn thousands of dollars in a month with different ways. This article is not for discouraging you from earning online income, but to make you aware of predators.