How to Find Surveys that Pay Cash Money
Money can grow on trees!
We've all seen the teasers and the ads, promising to pay lots of money for doing all sorts of things. From mystery shopping to surveys, there is no shortage of offers. While I've tried several avenues to try to make a little extra money, the easiest one thus far has been the surveys. But don't choose just any survey. Some, like e-rewards offer points to be redeemed for items, only I can never figure out how many reward point I have. And honestly, my time is too valuable to sit and answer 15 minutes of questions for a few points. I need cash money and I don't want to give up too much of my time.
Recently, a woman told me about a website called Greenbook that she uses. I took her advice and signed up. What a mistake!!! It's the exact site I was trying to avoid with pseudo offers and never-ending surveys that offer only points in return. Ugh! Bottom line, it's hard to know who to trust on the web.
So how do you find legitimate places to make money? First thing I did was ask around. That's how I found out about the majority of the places I'm about to tell you. My next advice is to try to google the key words like "market research" and your state. Then compare those sites with the legitimate ones I'm going to give you.
- Schlesinger Associates They have survey locations all across the US.
- PVR Research This one only services the Atlanta area
- Superior Research Atlanta only
- Atlanta Out Loud Obviously Atlanta area only
- VuPoint Research Locations in Oregon, Texas, California, and New Mexico. Also online studies.
- Focus Pointe Global Locations all over the US. They send you some surveys but I recommend going to the website and filling out as many as you can.
Pay varies from $35 to over $200 per survey. Most pay with a prepaid card but sometimes I get a check and every once in awhile I get CASH. Time of survey also varies from 10 minutes to 2 hours. Many of them conduct the surveys at their facility but I did one at a hotel and another at the client's office.
One week I got lucky and qualified for 2 surveys. I made almost $200! That money could not have come at a better time.
- say you haven't done a survey in the last 6 months
- say you can easily share your opinion with others
- be courteous and friendly with the call screener
- talk to others while you wait to find other similar opportunities
- be honest about your age, family, race; lies are hard to keep up with
- choose a time that works with the least traffic wait
A New Place!!!
I recently went to a survey and began speaking to one of the other participants and she told me about another survey company called Delve. The have offices all over the country like Atlanta, Wisconsin, Chicago, Dallas, St. Louis, etc. Go on their website and complete their in-depth questionairre. I just did mine so I can't wait to see when they'll contact me. This new friend I met said her friend did a survey that paid her $300 for a home study on air freshners. Wow!
Let's Help Each Other
Maybe you know of some other survey companies you can post on my blog and help others.