- Personal Finance
How To Easily Make $20 Dollars Cash an hour
$20 An Hour is Easy to Earn
There are Endless Ways to Earn Twenty Dollars an Hour
If you are looking for a legitimate and very easy way to make 20 dollars an hour almost instantly then I can help. This article is not about selling you anything or making false promises. If you are ready to work I have an easy way for you to start earning a minimum of 20 dollars an hour and quite possibly more depending on the size of city or town you live in and the economic situation there.
There are thousands of jobs that make 20 dollars an hour that you could try to apply for and hopefully get the opportunity to be hired for or you could create your own destiny.
So now your'e wondering what the catch is. There is no catch here, just a method I currently use to make not only 20 an hour but I get paid on average of $40 to $55 an hour because of my skill level. The better you get at something the more can charge as well.
You Can Earn This Much Money
Handyman Work pays well and is highly sought after
There are literally endless ways to make money, you just have to make an effort. If you are going to make an effort then I am going to suggest you consider doing some handyman, renovation, yard care or cleaning work. Everyone is good at something and or capable at learning how to fix things or rebuild things or quite definitely should be able to clean things. Being able to do renovation work does take a certain level of skill set and you do need a good collection of tools available to perform the work.
- Handyman work on the other hand does not take as much for tools or skill set to make money at.
- Also just because you are doing handyman work does not mean you have to be able to fix everything. You can specialize on one specific job that you will do for people.
- You can patch holes only or paint only or put furniture together for people.Maybe you are good at changing bathroom taps or changing toilets. You can focus on just those things and as you feel more comfortable add to your list of jobs you will do.
An Easy Way to Earn $20 an Hour is Handyman Work
How to Advertise for Free
So now that you are thinking about what to do to make money you also need to get someone to hire you.
- My favorite and the easiest way which doesn't cost you a cent is to post ads on local classified websites. Whether you use Craigslist or in Canada you could use Kijiji or Used(yourcityhere).
- There are so many places on the internet to post an ad. If you are only going to charge $20 an hour
- I suggest putting your rate in your ads so people know up front that your labor is very reasonable.
- When you build up some clientele and feel more comfortable working with people you can start charging a bit more for your work.
- Within a few days you should start getting some calls or emails.
- Make sure to respond to people within 48 hours.
- Don't promise anything you cannot come through on and always be upfront and honest with people. If you come across a job you don't think you can do then tell the customer it's not for you and move on. You do not want to build a bad reputation.
- People like honesty even if you can't help them out.
You Need Transportation
The last few things to consider when you are trying to make 20 or more an hour is do you have the tools you need to get the job done you are advertising for? If you don't then borrow some until you make enough to buy your own.
- Do you have a vehicle to get you to the job? If you don't you better get one.
- Get yourself some business cards and print off some flyers if you can to distribute in mail boxes etc.
- A couple more things to check into is do you need a business license in your town to do what your'e doing and do you think you should have liability insurance.
- I would recommend getting the liability insurance as soon as you can afford it. Where I live the insurance is about $350 a year and is tax deductible.
I trust this has given you some great ideas in learning how to easily make $20 dollars or more an hour.