- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
Make Enough Money To Work From Home
Working from home is rewarding
Working from home has many great perks, and you can be successful with the right skills. Self-motivation and discipline are two important factors in working from home. I’ve worked from home for the past eight years, and would not have it any other way. Of course, there is the good and the bad working from home; however, the good outweighs the bad. If you already work from home, listen up for more opportunities in this hub.
Benefits of working from home
- Flexible schedule – since many home-based jobs can be done on the Internet, you can work 24/7. At least you have an opportunity to work whatever shift you like.
- Opportunity to spend more time with family – Many moms like being available to their children. Moms are joining the ranks of working at home everyday.
- Financial rewards – Studies show that Independent Contractors are staying on their jobs longer these days than traditional employment. You have equal and greater opportunities to earn a higher income working from home.
- Greater fulfillment – Many people that work from home do work that is more meaningful to them and society. When I began working from home eight years ago, I sought work that brought me great satisfaction. I became very successful, and many opportunities came to me that I had never dreamed of.
- Broader reach – You will find that your audience is global. You get opportunities to work with people from all parts of the world.
Skills necessary to be successful working at home
- Independent – Working from home requires you to work with little or no supervision. You must be an independent worker and thinker – able to think on your feet. Be a self-taught learner.
- Excellent communication skills – Working from homes means working remotely. Your should be good with email. You have to write clear and concise information and instruction to your readers.
- Discipline – You should be able to meet deadlines and stick with. Stick to schedule and system that you can fulfill. Having integrity will help create the discipline you need.
- Self-Motivated – Working from home can get lonely, and you have to be able to motivate yourself. There is no group of people that you see, shake hands with, or give a high-five for job well done. You’ll have to be your own best cheerleader.
- Computer skills – Technology is your link to the outside world, and you need to be connected. Learn to use the Internet, email, and Microsoft Word will make life easier for you.
- Competitive – I say competitive because, you need drive. The person you are competing against is yourself. You want to be able to outdo yourself.
- Passion – is the key that drives you to do what you do. Passion is the strong desire give of yourself. Passion will keep you going when you need it most.
Bring Home The Bacon
Buy These Laptops Online
Careers/Jobs you can work from home
- Customer Service – Listening and solving problems for people. You work in a quiet place with your headset on and help resolve issues customers have.
- Editor – Chief individual over copy for magazines, newspapers, books and information provided to readers.
- Field Interviewer – Interview individuals face-to-face and over the phone to collect information (data) about a specific subject. You work from home and go into the community.
- Freelance Writer – One who writes original content on various topics and publishes it for the public.
- Publisher – One who takes written content and turns it into final copy, such a book or magazine and makes it available to the public for sale.
- Mystery Shopper – this really is a job. Many companies want you to test their products or evaluate the companies who sell their products. You go into these companies “undercover” so to speak. You act like a real customer, and play the role as an evaluator.
Most home-based employers allow you to work up to 40 hours per week, and many offer part-time. You can choose what is best for your schedule. In many cases, home-based workers have the option to work more or less than they want. Early on, the pay may seem low, but in the long run you can earn more. Benefits and bonuses are rewards that you can aspect and appreciate from working at home. Salaries vary and are unlimited.
Best of all -- You are in control of your work schedule.
Get Paid To Work From Home
Home Based Careers and Jobs
- Freelance Writing Jobs for Web and Print
A freelance writing jobs announcement site and community resource for freelance writers and bloggers.
- Field Interviewer Jobs Forum - Getting a field interviewer job. | Indeed.com
Getting a field interviewer job.. Field Interviewer jobs forums.