Safely Buy Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency From Trusted Exchanges
Simple, Easy and safe way to buy bitcoins through your credit card, bank account and PayPal
Buying Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency can be extremely confusing or frustrating, especially in European countries and the United States due to regulations.
The first thing you’ll need to do is prepare a dossier of verification documentation requirements that adheres to the polices of all trusted exchanges, as per regulatory laws.
Dossier of Verification Documents You’ll Need:
- Valid email; better to use secured email with strong password and use 2FA security level.
- Valid phone number;must be active. You’ll also need to add the country code with format of (+1) or (001) if the exchange system doesn’t allow the + symbol.
- Proof of Identity: national ID, Passport, or Driver’s license; you will need to take a clear photo of both sides. You’ll also need another clear photo as selfie showing you holding that proof on the 1st page.Some exchanges will ask you to write a the exchange name, date, and your name as it appears on your ID on a small piece of paper to accompany your selfie. Some exchanges will ask you for verification using you laptop, computer, or phone camera.
- Proof of Address:This can be a utility bill (phone, water, power, etc.) rent receipt, bank statement with your address, or can be a national address document issued online by national address service or postal service online.
- Credit Card or prepaid card for funding; may fund using bank account, PayPal, Western Union, etc.
After preparing the collection of documents,try to keep them in secure place where no one can see or access them to avoid identity theft.
Install Google Authenticator from Google, Android or iOS as 2FA Two Factor Authentication to you phone for better account security when buying or selling.
Some verification processes can take up to a week to confirm the documents from the exchange site.
After preparing the collection of documents,try to keep them in secure place where no one can see or access them to avoid identity theft
Now time to register for top trusted Exchange and bitcoin selling services by volume and reviews
you can buy using credit card , prepaid card , Bank wire transfer , PayPal and local bank transfers
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Safe Exchange List:
- Cex.io:UK-based Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange in operation since 2013; accepts payments from all over the world; verification takes less than a day;no purchase limits for verified users.
- Bitfinex:Hong Kong Cryptocurrency exchange owned and operated by iFinex, Inc., which is headquartered in Hong Kong and registered in the British Virgin Islands, in operation since 2013. Their security was breached on one occasion, but they have since compensated all affected users and even paid out an added a bonus.No purchase limits for verified users.
- Local Bitcoins:a peer-to-peer Bitcoin marketplace based in Helsinki, Finland. Its service facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for Bitcoins. Users post advertisements on the website, where they state exchange rates and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins;in operation since June of 2012. They offer multiple payment options, such as PayPal, Western Union, and Skrill. You can find a trusted local Bitcoin seller in your country. You can also sell your bitcoins locally on the platform.
- Binance:a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies. Since early 2018, it has been in the top 10 exchanges in terms of trading volume.
- Kraken:a US-based cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2011. The exchange provides cryptocurrency for fiat trading and provides price information to Bloomberg Terminal.
Always make sure you have Antivirus internet security program with last update when access any exchange website
After purchasing Bitcoin cryptocurrency, there is the option to keep it in the exchange wallet but without getting the private keys or an online wallet like Blockchain.com or offline hardware wallet.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.