Ten Ways Your Family Can Save Thousands
Ten Ways to Save your Family Thousands
Ten Ways your Family Can Save Thousands Each Year
1) When you get paid make sure the first ten percent of your check goes to God (in other words make sure you tithe) If he can’t trust you with a little, how can he bless you with more.
2) Ask for discounts when you go to any retailer whether it be military, education, public servant, senior citizens (many businesses have special discounts but will not tell you unless you ask, always ask all they can tell you is “no”
3) Pack lunches and snacks for children and yourself when you go out for the day (It is much cheaper and healthier to bring raisins, fruit, cereal bars and juice boxes from home..this will save you hundreds each month)
4) Pack lunch for work (Lunch runs at least $35.00-$50.00 a week-save your money and pack a PB&J)
5) If it is close enough walk..we get so use to driving that we don’t realize we can save hundreds by just walking to the store or park if it is near.
6) Bring back family game night (Let’s face it taking the kids to the movies is at least $50.00 or more and the amusement park..a few hundred..you can buy a Connect Four game for five bucks and a bag of popcorn and have just as much fun. Also free family activities are listed in the city paper or at your local library.
7) Do you really need 600 cable channels? If you don’t watch them then go down to a more affordable plan to save a few bucks.
8) Use reward points..try to shop at the stores that offer gas perks and food perks and save them up and you will see you can save hundreds each month on gas and food!!! I went shopping last week and saved at least $80.00 bucks on groceries!!!!!
9) Be financially literate…read books about money and how to save and invest.(Ignorant equals broke…be smart with your money)
10) Give the lawn guy a vacation!!!! Dust off the lawn mower and cut your own grass. This will save you hundreds a month and help you lose weight.