The best way to do offers for survey sites
The faster way to get cash back
I have joined several survey sites to try to make some extra cash and I came to one conclusion. Just stick with one site.
The time and effort it takes just to complete one survey can be time consuming. Most sites require you to reach a certain dollar amount or "points" before you can even cash out. I have found that doing the offers will get you the fastest cash back.
I always suggest a separate email to sign up for any free cash or survey site. This way, if you do any offers you can keep track of any sites or memberships without cluttering your regular email. Follow my step to step guide and you will find your way to fast cash. (Note: most survey sites put you through verification processes before first payout, so do not expect your cash right away!)
Start with the free offers first
I always start with the free offers first. I find the ones that offer free trials with no money up front or signing up for newsletters. If anything asks for full details I provide my Google Voice phone number and my separate survey site email address.
- When I sign up for any newsletter, I make a note of the website and the date I signed up. That way I can easily remember where I need to go to unsubscribe later on. These are the easiest, and yes you will get a lot of email, but it's free.
- I next start to navigate through the free trial websites. Some may ask for payment information upfront, and with a quick google search of the company you will know if your information is safe or not. Again make note of anything you need to about each trial. Make note of the trial end date, amount charged if not cancelled and website. As long as you cancel the free trials THE DAY BEFORE the trial end date, you will not be charged. Don't make the mistake and say you'll cancel on the last day because things come up and you may not get to it in time. Better to be safe than sorry!
- Use Paypal as much as you can signing up for things. That way your always covered and you know your money is safe.
Refer your friends!
Most sites will offer you incentives for referring your friends to sign up. There are websites that will pay you a percentage of what your friends make, so make sure you let them know about the offers as well! The more money they make means more cash in your pocket!
Check out my new Facebook page for free cash credits, referrals and free stuff!
- Click like to follow for your free stuff!
I love getting free stuff and saving. 43 likes. This page will provide you information on how to acquire free things, free money, ways to live cheap,...
Which one do you prefer?
The key to paid offers
I know some do not like paying for anything to get free money, however, doing some offers will pay off.
- First, look through the offers and find ones that you're familiar with or interested in.
- If you are already in the market for a credit card, the credit card offers usually payout the most cash. Some may require an approval, so don't freak out if you don't get the cash after a denial. Just check back with the offer and read the terms. If you should receive it, but haven't, you should then contact that sites support.
- Book clubs and movie clubs is another category of offers that are great for quick cash. You can join the club and complete the requirements for the cash back. Once you receive your order simply put "cancel, return to sender" on the package and send it back unopened to receive a refund. Best part is even if you cancel it and get the refund, you get to keep the cash back!
- Check any offers that offer cash back for signing up for their services, this includes paid and free. If you are going to pay for any offer, make sure it is something you will actually use or order. The only way around this is the free trial memberships. You don't want to pay for something you won't use, unless the cash back is equal to or more than what you paid.
- If you are planning to buy a gift than merchandise offers would be a great way to get cash back. If there is an offer to make a purchase, you could always save the item(s) to gift in the future. This would give you cash back on a purchase you know longer have to worry about. Candles do make great gifts!
Don't forget to use Ebates on your cash offers!
I always tell everyone about this company Ebates. They give you free cashback at a ton of stores and all you have to do is shop online.
- To get this to work, add the Ebates toolbar here. Once added, it will flash in the upper right hand corner of your web browser to let you know if the site you're on is eligible for cashback. Having this toolbar will allow you to take advantage of the offer cash back and cash back from Ebates on the total amount of the order, not the amount paid.
- This will double your cash earning opportunities when getting cash back for paid offers. Once you click on the paid offer and are navigated to the site, click on the Ebates toolbar button and it will tell you if you will earn cash back, and how much you will earn.
Be patient, Ebates cashback will be credited within a day or two after placing the order. This site pays out 4 times a year via check, Paypal, or donate it to someone else. It may not be fast cash, but it sure is easy free cash for purchases you are already going to make.
Other offer options
There may be some offers that ask for sign-up to see your credit score, or to apply for a loan and get cash back. Make sure you research those companies before you give your personal information like social security # or financial information. If you get enough information and feel comfortable continuing, you get a decent amount of cash back.
- If you do sign up for a credit score site, signing up is as simple as verifying your credit information and you will get your free score. You could always check out the site, wait for your cash back, then cancel or delete your account. It's always good to keep track of what you sign up for, in case you do need to cancel later.
- Some offers require you to continue past free trials for a month or to spend a certain amount of money. Just make sure you really understand the terms before you jump in, sign up for a site, then find out you cannot complete them. It then makes more work for you to cancel that account (unless you'll use it later) and search for a new offer.
Doing the cash offers is a sure way to rack up free cash on survey sites. It may not be cash in hand right away (unless your survey site gives electronic gift cards), however it's another means to earn more money on the side. Always having resources for income can help you with your savings goals. If you have any questions, or would like more tips, please comment below!
© 2016 Heather Darnell