Tips for Earn Money from Flipkart Affiliate Program for Indian Websites and Blogs
Is it possible to earn money from an affiliate program?
Yes, as i got my first payment from flipkart recently. If I get this question two months back, the answer would be a big 'NO' especially for Indian websites and blogs.
It is not that easy to earn from affiliate programs like Flipkart, Amazon etc compared to contextual ad platform like google adsense. I got my first payment from Flipkart affiliate program and it is also my first earning from an affiliate program. I tried several affiliate programs but without much success. One of the main reason was my lack of patience. I jumped from one affiliate program to other as the progress was very slow.
After the launch of Flipkart in 2007, there is consistent rise in online shopping economy with many others following the same. Recently, the online mega store giant amazon has also launched its service in India.
Even with Flipkart, I need to wait in patience for a long period to reach the threshold amount of Rs 1000/-.. Patience is the key to earn some money from an affiliate program. Once you are on a roll, then you don't need to bother about your next payment. I Just want to share my experience that I think will help you to earn something from Flipkart affiliate program.
My flipkart affiliate earning
Tips and Tricks to earn money from Flipkart Affiliate Program
1. A site or blog with good Indian traffic (a minimum of 500-1000 page views/day).
Flipkart affiliate program is exclusively for Indian websites and blogs. India stands second in the number of internet users worldwide. If your site has majority of visitors from India, then definitely you should try Flipkart affiliate program.
Earn money from Flipkart Affiliate Program
- Flipkart Affiliate Program Review: I got my first payment
This is a review about Flipkart affiliate program from my experience. I got my first payment from Flipkart affiliate last month. I am happy to say that it is not a scam and best for Indian websites .
2. You have to place product links in accordance with the content of your blog or website.
If your blog is about cooking, then you have to place product banners or links like recipe books, kitchen utensils etc. If your site is about mobile phones, then add links or banners of mobiles or its accessories.
3. Pick out the right product links or banners. Narrow your search with a keyword and choose by considering the rating or review of the product. Bear in mind, only put products that actually benefit your visitors.
Price is a key factor for choosing the product. Therefore include products with wide range in price that is from, low cost, medium to high.
4. Customize your banners or links in accordance with your site background
5. Search for links or banners that shows discounted price or offers that helps the visitors to buy the product at a cheaper price.
How much is your average earning from an affiliate program per month?
6. You can add Flipkart search bar widget in your 'most visited' pages or posts.
7. Crate your own widget that shows best offers like deal of the day. This is much better than static banners offered by Flipkart.
8. Do not put too many banners or links as it may often reduce your earnings form other ads like Google adsense.
9. Update your links or banners especially on your home page in accordance with seasons, festival offers etc.
10. Try promoting products that you think will benefit the customer.
Hope this will help you to earn some money...
© 2013 Deena