Top 11 Domain Name Do's and Don'ts
Importance of Domain Name
Selecting a domain name for your hard earned blog, is kind of trick and can be part of building seo of your blog. As domain name not only define the relationship of your website or your content with you but domain name also plays a big role in fetching the traffic. Here I have compiled Top 11 Domain name Do's and Don’ts
Top 5 Domain Name Do’s
1. Do use the primary keyword phrase in your domain name.
2. Include commonly used related phrases in the name like "news", "tips", etc.
3. Use attention grabbing keywords like "free", "stop", "warning", etc.
4. Use top level domains like .com, .net, .info, .org, .us, .tv, .fm etc.
5. Place the primary keyword phrase at the beginning of the domain name.
Top 6 Domain Name Don’ts
1. Don't use excessive dashes in your domain name.
2. Don't use unrelated phrases in your domain name.
3. Don't use too many keywords in your domain name.
4. Don't repeat the primary keyword in your domain name
5. Don't waste your domain name power by automatically using your business name.
6. Don't use any irreverent keyword for your domain name.