profile image 49

My boyfriend just got his W-2 and neither his wage or deductions match his paystubs...

totaled for 2010. It appears they adjusted his end of the year totals to adjust for the amount he, not his employer, paid for health insurance premiums. How can we find out if the correct amounts were reported to the IRS during the year? Because the W-2 shows him making less total wages AND therefore paying less FIT w/o, SS and Medicare deductions than he actually did. Please can you help us through this mine field?.


sort by best latest

Dr. Wendy profile image67

Dr. Wendy says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment