jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Squidoo or Hubpages?

1. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 8 years ago

Squidoo or Hubpages?

2. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

My vote goes to Hubpages. Simple and Easy.

3. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 8 years ago

My vote is for Hubpages...hands down!!  Easier to use and very Google friendly.

4. troyjones profile image54
    troyjonesposted 8 years ago

I also prefer HubPages.  I never liked the interface at Squidoo.  I found it awkward and getting the final layout to suit my vision/tastes was far more difficult.

That said I haven't gotten much link love from Google so I may be forced to do more Ezine and Squidoo for SEO testing purpose.

5. Aqua profile image82
    Aquaposted 8 years ago

I've always liked HubPages and it just continues to improve. I've thought about trying Squidoo but for me, there just doesn't seem to be any benefit to writing in both places. Obviously, your mileage may vary.

6. wolfie profile image61
    wolfieposted 8 years ago

both are great for getting your info out and getting link love back in

7. Pumpkin head profile image61
    Pumpkin headposted 8 years ago

Both have their own benefits if you're trying to make money with them. For example, at Squidoo, you're after visitors for the most part, any topic will do. Here, you need to do your keyword research to do well, but there's a lot more higher revenue potential as well.

8. Roffi Grandiosa profile image57
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 8 years ago

hubpages is easier to use. I like the layout of this site also.

9. infocity profile image44
    infocityposted 8 years ago

Hubpages is better than squidoo.. But i found better place to write, it's http://expertscolumn.com

10. profile image0
    stratoposted 8 years ago

I think that both Squidoo and Hubpages are great sites. I have a Squidoo lens and a Hubpage and I like them both. I can't tell which one is the best.

working