If I am already with a Debt Consolidation company and I feel that they are not o

1. profile image46
    djkccjposted 8 years ago

If I am already with a Debt Consolidation company and I feel that they are not on the up and up...

can I change to another one? I picked this company because at the time I was in need real bad and was way behind.  Since I have been with this company I have paid on time but looking at my bills they didn't change my monthly payments at all but just accepted me into their program.  I am still struggling to make that payment and hours on my job has been cut due to recession.  I called and asked could we redo my proposal and was told no.  What other optains do I have?

2. profile image43
    lucy'sanswerposted 8 years ago

just find a new one! sorry not much to tell you im only 10

3. meantforsea profile image60
    meantforseaposted 7 years ago

Honestly, you don't have to be with ANY consolidation company. Write down how much you make a month and divide it by your number of bills (minus living expenses). You can talk to the credit agencies and give them what you can. Consolidation companies just sucker you into paying THEM to pay your bills with YOUR money. Just figure it out on your own using basic math.

working