Upping the Ante to $20 Million US

1. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

Upping the Ante to $20 Million US

What would be the best use of personal funds $20 Million US so that it will generate the greatest number of new jobs. We assume that the owner will not need to draw from the investment, and that any and all profits will be put back into the business.

2. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

IF you have a medium risk tolerance commercial real estate might be a good play seems the market is at the bottom and some are even predicting a shortage late next year.

3. dallas93444 profile image77
    dallas93444posted 7 years ago

I suggest, (if I really knew the answer, I would be in politics! Or, on a crusade...) a process of creating synergy that would produce tangible leveraged benefits for all parties. The best "use" should include, but not be limited to a multiplier of benefits. An example: If I plant an apple seed. I grow many apples - food from a free renewable source of energy (sun), produce oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide and create a micro-climate ecosystem... Perhaps Johnny Appleseed had the right idea... The process would establish an element of self-sufficiency... Now if we could all ride bikes, we would lose weight and live longer and the Democrats would give everyone free medical care! Seriously, this hub is an outstanding forum whereby many ideas can be "sifted through" to produce perhaps a viable method or processes that would achieve "new jobs."