jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

are you interested in forex ? do you think it's risky ?

1. evilia_lim profile image58
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

are you interested in forex ? do you think it's risky ?

2. lbramos profile image73
    lbramosposted 7 years ago

I know lots of people who earn money with Forex, and it really sounds and looks appealing to me, but...

It's not easy! I advise you to research a lot and when you feel confortable with all the terms, when you have set up the amount you're able to spend on trying it, then go for it!

But be aware of online scams, look for reviews of the site before starting

3. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

WIth Forex trading there are a few important things to keep in mind.  First, Forex trading is highly leveraged with ratios of 50:1, 100:1 and even 200:1 depending on the broker and the size of the trade.  You can make a lot of money very fast and you can be wiped out just as quickly.  You have to make prudent use of stop and limit orders.

Second, the Forex market is much more volatile than the stock market.  You really have to have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of Forex and of what makes the market move.  That includes economic, social and political factors here and in other countries.  Forex markets can change in the blink of an eye with breaking news.

Third, unlike the US stock market, Forex markets are open around the clock.  As markets in the US open, the Asian markets are opening.  As they close, the European market are opening.

Because of these and other things, yes, the Forex market is risky.  Much riskier that simple stock trading.

4. jdragonfly profile image55
    jdragonflyposted 7 years ago

Las Vegas is less risky...FOREX is a very large gamble that turns thousand into hundreds and millions into nothing.

5. profile image44
    sabrinathomasposted 7 years ago

I am too much interested in forex trading. Yes I think so that forex trading is a risky job, but a person can never get success without taking risk, you might have heard that “High Risk, High Profit”.