jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to make 1000$ fast, legally and with no investiment?

1. alexatomas profile image64
    alexatomasposted 7 years ago

How to make 1000$ fast, legally and with no investiment?

It's just that school is starting and my stupid pc keeps crashing. I need a pc and the money I make online is an average of 20$ a month.

2. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

There is no legal way to make $1000 dollars in a short period of time.........and if you keep looking, you might be spammed

3. profile image52
    abbykasshposted 7 years ago

How do you make those 20 dollars ...?? You could work on that to make 100s or even 1000s of dollars .... Cuz as they say, the mastery of anything can give you all the money you want ..

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

There is no way without an investment, though in many cases that might be a time investment. Next it's a matter of how much your time is worth...for instance, if you're a lawyer or doctor whose time is worth $200 an hour, then it won't take long at all. If you don't have any skills and your time is worth minimum wage at best, this could take a while. As for your making $20 a month on the internet...how much time are you investing in that? There is money that can be made online, but many people make the mistake of thinking it's "easy money" when in fact it requires a lot of real work to be able to make any substantial amount. I'm also curious where the $1,000 figure comes from...I don't know where you are in the world or what the going rates on computers are there, but a good functional computer that will work for student purposes costs quite a bit less here. I myself just purchased a new laptop with all the capabilities I need (and then some) for my full-time online business for just over $400.

5. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

Hope you managed to get your pc.  In cases such as this, mom and dad would probably prove to be a valuable resource that you can count on.  However, in other cases, making money fast and legally would be a challenge.  But, for one off emergencies like getting the money to take your hot date to an expensive restaurant, I did a hub sometime back that might give you some ideas:

http://wandererh.hubpages.com/hub/How-T … -Next-Week