jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you used the debt reduction snowball payment plan?

1. Smaridge01 profile image77
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

Have you used the debt reduction snowball payment plan?

Have you used the snowball payment plan, and if so, how did it work for you? Are you still working it or have you finished successfully or given up? If you gave up, why did you give up?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4244964_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    FortunesTaleposted 7 years ago

After researching "debt reduction snowball payment plan" and finding out what it means - I have found that that it the system I put into action for my debt, i didn't even know there was a name for what I was doing - to my I just starting doing what seem like a good idea and was common sense... anyway, this method is great - I did have 8 different debts, now I am down to my last 2 big ones and they will be paid in full by mid 2011 - as a side note it would have been 2016, but just from the "snowball" effect I have shaved 5 years of my time for repayments - personally I believe that makes it well worth a try.

3. bloggering profile image70
    bloggeringposted 7 years ago

Yes! I've been using it for several years and am months away from being debt free - it works!!

4. Smaridge01 profile image77
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

Thanks for answering! It's so good to hear about people making it work for them and making their lives better.  It's working for me too!

working