jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a lender or lenders who can assist a disabled borrower with terrible cr

1. profile image58
    gmunoz72posted 7 years ago

Is there a lender or lenders who can assist a disabled borrower with terrible credit secure a loan

I am trying to consolidate my financial obligation on my own.  If anyone can help or refer me to someone who will help, I thank you greatly. I can afford a monthly payment of 450 dollars.

2. JB Stephens profile image57
    JB Stephensposted 7 years ago

Yes there are ways to consildate debt even with bad credit. Lenders will be asking for certain assets for example: time on job, do you own a home, also was there a hardship that caused your credit issue?
    If you are homeowner then you should go fha they allow for scores in the 500's and will allow upto 97% Loan to value.
    if you are not a homeowner your best betwould be #1 a credit union as they are more focussed on work history and income than a credit score. or #2 American Express, contrary to popular belief AMEX is really very good about establishing new credit.

3. jonywoker profile image57
    jonywokerposted 7 years ago

I think that you have to  go  for :-galleryfinance.co.uk/secured-loans/.
    trust me,its good  for financial help.i already experianced it.

4. profile image47
    Griffin101posted 6 years ago

My friend visit gallery finance in UK.and he is satisfied with their services for secured loans..They provide best services for secured loans,if you want to get secured loans visit Gallery Finance.

5. profile image49
    janellmccarty8posted 4 years ago

Yes there is but thorough search is needed. I recommend going to http://www.quickloantoday.us/ to help you know the best lender to help you.