jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What percentage of your monthly income is spent on alcoholic beverages and cigar

1. unico hijo profile image61
    unico hijoposted 7 years ago

What percentage of your monthly income is spent on alcoholic beverages and cigarettes?

2. Mandeeadair profile image82
    Mandeeadairposted 7 years ago

zero percent.  waste of time and money....

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Zero on cigarettes.  I buy a bottle of wine for us to have with our Christmas dinner, and I have a glass of beer on my birthday, the percentage would be laughably tiny.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

0% on cigarettes. Less than 1% on alcohol.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'd say about 1% unless it's a holiday then a bit higher.

6. profile image50
    Andy the Greatposted 7 years ago

My income is very small, so my percentage is fairly large. ~4 cartons a month at about $60 a carton = ~ $240. My monthly income right now is about $1000, so roughly 24%. I don't buy alcohole very often, so I'd call that less than 1%

7. profile image51
    todd65barrposted 7 years ago

$60 on cigarettes and zero on alcohol - We do not work in dollars, but I saw here that is the cost of a carton, which has got 10 packs in it?
    I am on the fast track to quit - It is way better never to start in the first place.

8. B. Matter profile image57
    B. Matterposted 7 years ago

Zilch.  Although, I'm not opposed to drink if someone else is paying smile at a social event, etc.  Otherwise, I don't buy  or smoke it.

9. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 7 years ago

I don't smoke and rarely drink but I do entertain and that often means going to bars, bars here are more like clubs with music and dancing, so I would say that around 4% for alcohol and 0% for tobacco.