jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will happen to the world?

1. maticmagister profile image58
    maticmagisterposted 7 years ago

What will happen to the world?

It is estimated that in 50years about 60% of all worlds countries will go bankrupt and the system as we know it will collapse. Monetary system revolves around debt, meaning creating money out of nothing. Every single country on our world is in debt and that debt is rising. Crucial point will be reached at which we are no longer able to sustain debts. Everything collapses.

2. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Maybe we need a resource based ecomony rather than a money or monetary based economy. The fact that money can only be created out of thin air makes many angry. The federal reserve must go.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I advise you to invest and buy silver coins to meet your daily needs and maintain your quality of lifestyle that you are living now in your life on the earth. The money that we have now is worthless and is only in circulation because of everybody accepting it as the way to do business in our everyday life. Buy silver, silver, silver coins and a little of gold coins and keep a low profile so that you are not an open target to get kill when all hell breaks loose on the earth because their money is worthless now. Prepare ahead of time and keep out of the public view and enjoy your life. I am already prepare so it makes no difference to me one way or the other. LOVE PEACE FREE. Be love be peace be free. Just be it. That is why I am the AMBASSADOR among other reasons also.

4. BrightMeadow profile image77
    BrightMeadowposted 7 years ago

Maybe we will get ourselves together before then.  But maybe we wont.  While some sort of major collapse would be devistating, perhaps in the long run it would be a good thing.  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Maybe from the rubble of collapse will rise the pheonix of a new world, one that has learned from the mistakes of the old one. . . Well, it's a nice thought, anyway.    In the mean time, I think the person who recommended investing in Silver is wise, but I also think that even silver will be useless if there is nothing to buy with it.  I am more of a survivalist than an investor.  I recommend growing a garden and learning how to feed yourself so that if some disaster hits and grocery store shelves are bare, you, at least, will not starve.