Did you buy his $7,000 coaching program? Seans plan is certainly workable. But f

1. profile image49
    Dosmo66posted 7 years ago

Did you buy his $7,000 coaching program?
    Seans plan is certainly workable. But few people will...

ever recover what they pay for his "coaching". Definitely not JUST by buying tax liens. The people who appear in his infomercials are far from typical and could not do what they've done on Seans teaching alone. I found his "coaches" rude and lacking understanding about real estate.  And if he owes you a refund for something, he'll promise it, but you may have to hire a lawyer to ever see it.

2. jennaychu profile image59
    jennaychuposted 7 years ago

I'm a student as well.  How was your experience with his program? Which coach did you have?

3. profile image49
    Dosmo66posted 7 years ago

My coach was Mark (the last name was Fekel [stein], or something like that) He wrote some of the materials for the course. I learned a few things from the program. I studied independently and learned a lot more... that the coach should have taight me! Investing in tax liens (I bought a few) may be safe, but it is not very profitable. I never made enough to even compensate for the time I put into it.

His book is good. My father followed his basic plan back in the great depression (it's nothing new), but he bought tax DEEDS, not liens, then rehabed and remodled the houses himself. They now call that "sweat" equity. If you can do that, you may make some money.

working