How can I look 2 my cell phone bill

1. Carmen Gordon profile image51
    Carmen Gordonposted 6 years ago

2. raxit02 profile image60
    raxit02posted 6 years ago

I  believe, you are having trouble with the monthly billing for your mobile phone usage. The follow step will be helpful in settling your requirement. Here are some effective steps for your immediate assistance:

Have a copy of your bill in front of you and know the specific parts of your bill you are disputing.

Decide up front what the ideal bill reduction would be, and what you would be happy to settle with.

Call the cell phone company's customer support number. Often you can short cut the touch tone prompt maze by pressing the number 0.

Start with "I have a question about my bill.
    Write down the name of the agent helping you, and keep specific notes of any commitments they make to you.

Direct them to the specific problem and explain why you think it is wrong. Focus on one issue at a time to expedite the call. Often if one problem is resolved it automatically fixes others.

If you are actually at fault then explain that the extra charges are a hardship and you would really appreciate it if they could help you out. They will often reduce charges if you ask nicely, but don't expect the carrier to take responsibility for your usage. Credits such as this are seldom issued more than once in any 12-month period. More likely you will be given "courtesy airtime" as that is less expensive to offer.

Ask for the ideal bill reduction you want. Negotiate civilly if they don't give you at least the minimum you are willing to settle on.

Initially you can do these to look into your cellphone bill.

Please let me know, if I can assist you with more useful information.

Keep in touch.

Regards,

Nick

3. profile image46
    debbyrayposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Deborah Ray from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited@live.com here is their number +4470359 03933

working