jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you sell products on ebay?

1. Ebower profile image82
    Ebowerposted 6 years ago

How do you sell products on ebay?

2. Grant's World profile image84
    Grant's Worldposted 6 years ago

Hi, I actually have a few hubs I created recently that talk about how to sell products on eBay and how to be successful on eBay. Even on how to decide on what to buy and sell on eBay.

I think if you read them you will have your question answered.

3. Gyldenboy profile image60
    Gyldenboyposted 6 years ago

I probably do it the wrong way, but I would post items with silly ads. Admittedly though, for every silly ad I used has resulted in a sale.

Probably not the best way to do it. My Ninja Ad I have posted on one of my hubs, was an actual ebay advertisement. Modified to share with others as fiction now. The original was used to sell a real Ninja Manual.

4. profile image51
    riclau_75posted 6 years ago

Hi ebower, you can find many information on the matter if you google it. though I will like to give you an important tip that will help you a lot as a seller or as a buyer. Ebay buyers and sellers look for trusted sellers and trusted buyers as we would when we go to buy anything in person. But how can you know if the seller you are buying from or the buyer is trustworthy? Here is where ebay feedback is so important. So the more positive feedback you have the better. How can you increase your feedback fast and free?

Sell food recipes in PDF format or just in word format, just to have an idea go to ebay and type penny auction and you will find hundreds of those, and you will see that the majority buying are ebay users that have very few feedback and normally the ones selling too. So they are nor buying necessarily for the recipe,(they can find it for free on google) it is because of the feedback they want to obtain

Sorry for my long explanation, but in simple words sell food recipes on ebay= positive feedback for free and very fast, you will always get 5 stars feddback = more buyers buying from you, vital if you will be selling on ebay. I will be posting tips  soon in my hub I have been selling on ebay,amazon for more than 6 years.

Also Check ecrater.com for a free store on the internet you will like it.

5. averagejoeguides profile image37
    averagejoeguidesposted 5 years ago

We built a whole website to show you just how to go about selling on eBay. All sorts of free articles, tools and resources.