jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Other than HubPages how else do you make money online?

1. KarenCreftor profile image88
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

Other than HubPages how else do you make money online?

Do you use similar sites? Do you do something completely different? Is Hubpages your only income? Is Hubpages in addition to a 'conventional' job?

2. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I use elance as well. I've written two hubs about it if you want to go through.
    But writing is just my hobby, I'm a student

3. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

I read articles on the site readbud.com and I also write for triond.com.

4. khristal23 profile image60
    khristal23posted 6 years ago

Right now, I make money with my website, titling for Demand Media, and writing short keyword-centered blurbs for a client through ODesk.

If you want more ideas, you should check out my website, http://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com

I just posted there today about TeleXpertise, a website that will pay you to do mystery shopping over the phone. Pays $3 to $10 per call for you to just act like an interested customer.

5. KarenCreftor profile image88
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

Some interesting answers thanks big_smile

I find sites like elance difficult as I'm no good at selling my work sad I think that's why I love HP because you can really concentrate on the writing itself and not so much the marketing of it. But at the same time I don't want all my eggs in one basket O_o

Demand Media...is that the company that supplies eHow?

Readbud looks very interesting! I've just signed up for it smile

Thanks all for your helpful answers!
    ~Kaz x

6. createmyeconomy profile image73
    createmyeconomyposted 6 years ago

Hub pages is a way to make a bit of passive income and it feeds my other ventures. I have a tax practice and I trade forex on line.

7. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

I have more than a hundred websites earning from amazon and adsense.

8. Casey Strouse profile image61
    Casey Strouseposted 6 years ago

I supplement Hubpages with personal blogs, affiliate sites backed by Amazon's Associates Program, Google AdSense, and freelancing computer programming on oDesk (http://www.odesk.com).  Hubpages for me is a way to get people interested in what I have to say and to drive a bit of additional traffic to my other sites; I just need to find the time to really hit it hard and publish a bunch of quality content about freelancing and programming.