I need help regarding tax information I need to feel in, but I'm from Serbia not

1. profile image52
    beautycalledlifeposted 6 years ago

I need help regarding tax information I need to feel in, but I'm from Serbia not US

Hi, Tatjana,
    can you please help me, and tell me what informations do I need since I'm not US citizen, I suppose they are similar to the ones for people from Croatia. I cand find anyone from Serbia to ask. I'm new at hubs, and as I undurtood, I need to feel it in if I want to earn anything.
    Thank you in advance

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure what Serbian citizens are required but US has social security # and Canada has social insurance #. They are just #'s used for employers to deduct taxes for payroll purposes and which your gov't would use for accounting purposes. If you have something similiar that is what will be required. Hope this helps. smile

3. profile image52
    beautycalledlifeposted 6 years ago

Thanx for the answer, although it doesn't help.I know how things work in US, but we have totally different tax policy here in Serbia. And I found out that there is an other problem, there's no way to use PayPal from Serbia. I'm so mad because of it. I spent so many days cruising the net and searching for on-line jobs, but nothing works because I cant use PayPal. Like I leave in Mars, not in Serbia. As you can see I'm really really mad. Sorry

working