What to do if your will is highjacked

  1. profile image46
    Teddy122211posted 6 years ago

    What to do if your will is highjacked

    What to do if you knew it was your aunts wishes for you to inherent her estate when that time came well my aunt is very sick now and doest have much time left but I just found out that her brother went with out her permission in her safety deposit box and took every thing out original will and her leaving me power of attorney I am devastated don't know what to do but she is still mentally competent  please help

  2. marriedwithdebt profile image74
    marriedwithdebtposted 6 years ago

    The only answer is to get an attorney. Was there only one copy of the will?

    Since she is competent she needs to hire the attorney and fix it.

  3. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

    It sounds like you need to beat some sense out of your uncle, if ya ask me...