jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the easiest way to invest your money?

1. KeithJK profile image61
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

What is the easiest way to invest your money?

2. Thundermama profile image91
    Thundermamaposted 5 years ago

i used to think it was real estate, but obviously that is not the case any more. Now I think there is no easy way to see a guaranteed return on an investment. Lately all the buzz is about investing in agriculture because food is going to become a hot commodity for numerous reasons related to peak oil. I say pay off your debts, diversify and own something small and sustainable.

3. Island Tropical profile image59
    Island Tropicalposted 5 years ago

The easiest way to invest our money is invest in forex, this is the only online business that can make money nowadays

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Things have changed so much in the past few years. It used to be a good diversified mutual fund would get you a nice "fairly" safe return on your investment.  In today's market there are very few safe investments.

I agree with Thundermama (love the name)pay off all debts first and begin from there.

5. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

The investment strategy depends on your age, your financial obligations and the amount you want to invest.
    Roth's IRA are good investment, because while you pay taxes on the investment, unlike a regular IRA, the earnings are tax free.
    Annuities can be a good investment, if you find the right one. You need to have a financial adviser, who you know, trust and can discuss your options with.
    Invest all you can in your 401K if you have one. Do not put all your money in one stock. Do not buy on margin.  Determine your goals, your available funds to invest and talk to an expert who is interested in you and not one that wants to buy and sell every other day to earn commissions.

6. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Well it used to be put it in the bank, now interest rates are not that great..then it was stock..forget that..real estate,,oops, brain dead,sorry..gold,silver, nah pawned that to buy Christmas presents last year...
    May I suggest you take " whatever $ " you have and bury it in the backyard..you don't have to worry if the stock market crashes, bank sells or goes bottom up,real estate never re-coops..but make sure you dig it up before the squirrels start burying the nuts..or they just might have more money than you...
    Bottom line..there is NO easy way to make money on investments..it's all a risk...
    just my thoughts on the subject..thanks for allowing me to rant ...great question by the way...

7. Annuity Direct profile image59
    Annuity Directposted 2 years ago

One easy way to invest your money is through an annuity. Since annuities provide you income in the future during retirement, you just have to put in how much money you can and there’s no limit to how much you want to invest. You just decide whether you want to receive it immediately or at a future date, wait for the set date and then receive your income and be worry-free during your retirement.

working